ProForm Combo Trainer Heart Rate Monitor

Can we get a representative from the distributer to tell us how this watch works?

You can hold your finger on your wrist and count.

Hey Woot,

Could you please put the Digital Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor back up for sale? It always seems to list between 2:00am and 3:00am, and I see I already missed it. Anyway, I know sometimes products show up more than once during a Woot-off, and this might even be considered a different Woot-off than the one that started two days ago. :wink: Pleeease?

i bought this a few days ago and haven’t been disappointed yet. It hasn’t arrived though…

I believe this one doesn’t need one. Check amazon for this one it will say

This is going be a very long day.

Is it oven proof to 400 or 500 degrees???

[QUOTE=EltonNoway, post:13, topic:276280]
My pleasure…

Heart monitors are devices that are designed for wear during strenuous exercise, and serve the purpose of measuring and recording your heart rate, while giving you instant feedback about the work level of your heart. The fitness of the heart is the key to one’s aerobic endurance - sometimes called ‘cardiovascular respiratory endurance’. Both for health and…quote]

Gosh. And all this time I thought it was for folks in a muddle. You wear it at a busy intersection on a hot, sunny day & watch all the passersby. And then you can tell if you’re straight or gay, depending on whether the numbers go up when you watch a male or female. Live and learn.

winner

nice watch

Does anyone know if this watch also includes a pedometer function to measure distance walked?

Nope, not really, unless you try your hand at GoogleFu. It doesn’t look like yours has been indexed yet though.

I don’t even care about the random crap anymore; I just want a quality post.

Off to a bad start already.

Glad the copy writers are speaking out to the gay (<– curse you automated word replacement!) community!

(not trying to be offensive or crass, I was just amused by the wording :slight_smile:

http://lolcats.com/images/u/07/23/lolcatsdotcomttbwex6me2ieahcu.jpg

No they do not all require a chest strap. I have a watch that just uses the tactile conductivity of your skin when you press a button with your finger.

Was fairly inexpensive (70ish I think). That said, I don’t expect to see it on Woot anytime soon :wink:

…something we certainly won’t be seeing next to YOUR name!

Im bored…I guess ill go play on pogo until the watch is gone

My first non-shirt woot! I’ve been wanting one of these.

Thanks. I have a hunch. It was not one of my golden nuggets but rather one that was actually attempting to be helpful. sigh.