ProForm Fitness

That’s not an arm, it’s a robot claw created by the good people at ProForm Fitness! Coming to you soon, exclusively from Woot!

Does anyone know if the 1210 RT is any good? I missed the Sole treadmill deal earlier. Hate to spend the money if this is average.

The ProForm 385 CSX looks interesting, especially at this price, but gets pretty bad reviews on Amazon. I also like the looks of the ProForm 315 IC, but there is only one review and the traditional type bike seat for me, well, isn’t all that comfortable. At least it wasn’t today when I was using my brother’s trainer. Maybe I should have adjusted the seat height or something, but it seemed fine as I could pedal without any problems. (Still, maybe I should have tried adjusting?) It was extremely uncomfortable and I’m paying for it now.

Anyone have any experience with this? Anyone have issues with certain seat types? After today, I feel I would be much more comfortable with a seat type of the ProForm 385 CSX. Maybe I just need to try one out in person to help this buying decision…

Will you PLEASE put some rowing machines on WooT!!! I need me a new rower,…

Does the robotic arm mean we get a discount if we purchase the girl-treadmill combo?

I just ordered one. I hope the reviews on the BJs site are the exception and not the rule.

My husband really really wants an elliptical machine for our home, but I keep telling him that there’s no way we can get one, being that he’s 6’2" tall and if he’s standing on an elliptical, he’s gonna knock himself out on our ceilings (which are standard height).

Anybody have any links on where we could find a low-riding elliptical so he doesn’t concuss himself?

Anyone know when these will ship?

Unless otherwise specified, we like to allow 5 business days for processing/shipping.

The tracking number provided doesn’t work. Any idea how long a treadmill takes to deliver?

I just tried your tracking number and it worked. The link only took me to their tracking page. I copied/pasted the tracking number in and found that it arrived at your local facility late Friday. You should be getting a call to schedule soon.

I just got a call and they are delivering tomorrow. When I clicked the tracking number it would take me to UPS and say no information found. Doesn’t really matter anymore since it is being delivered tomorrow.