Progress Lighting Fixtures

The ** Progress Lighting P5047-33 1-Light Etched Alabaster Style Glass Pendant, CobblestoneProgress Lighting P5047-33 1-Light Etched Alabaster Style Glass Pendant, Cobblestone ** is $86.48 to $89.19 on Amazon with free shipping. This is an excellent deal. We are seriously considering 3 for over our kitchen island. :slight_smile: The price is very good, $32 x 3 plus $5 shipping and tax. That’s a little over the price of 1 on Amazon.

Art Director: lighting fixtures are hard to see against the white background.

Anyone know if this is hardwired or plug in?

Willing to bet these are all hardwire.

The 4-pin 26w spiral is a random bulb to throw on here. These are all medium base normal-socket light fixtures aren’t they?

I installed the Riverside two-light chandelier yesterday, and it works great. Took a couple trips to the hardware store because I discovered that the prior light fixture was not installed well, and this kit requires the installer to provide his own connection to the ceiling box. Once I got the right bolts in place, installation was straightforward. Instructions are terse - it’s just one page with very few words, just a diagram of parts and the sequence in which they should be connected. It might be difficult for a novice. Overall, great deal, looks awesome, no regrets on this deal.