Project Nursery High Def Baby Monitor

Project Nursery High Def Baby Monitor

Seeing the camera (pan/tilt/zoom-steerable, two-way talk, temp, motion, etc) PLUS what looks like a tall “echo” smart speaker, for $39.90 on Amazon; search for this item’s name.

That’s for a different bundle. This one comes with displays.

Link to Amazon listing.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

I know, just saying the full-function camera module itself, PLUS a tall Echo (MINUS the large and small display devices) is available for $40. AND they make it clear the camera is able to feed video to any of “the usual ecology”, i.e., the echo shows, fire TVs, etc.

Ah, okay. Thanks for clarifying.

Does this come with a baby included?

No.

Too many legal issues involved. Literally.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Didn’t you see the sign??

We don’t serve women or children
…(you have to bring your own)…

No you have to build your own. Some assembly required. May take repeated attempts. Attention to directions help ensure success. Keep at it.

When will this be available in Home & Kitchen > Baby & Child Care?

Haven’t dug all the way into the details, but the tall smart speaker COULD be using its internal wireless controller (i.e., NOT WiFi) to do the camera things… I never know for sure what functions hang from which branch of this “family tree”. There are still about ten of THIS $39.90 bundle left in Amazon’s inventory…