Project Paso Cabernet Sauvignon (6)

Project Paso Cabernet Sauvignon 6-Pack
$59.99 $126.00 52% off List Price
2012 Cabernet Sauvignon
CT link above

Winery website

One of my favorite growth areas for cabs, for ex. J. Lohr, Liberty School etc in the 13.00 to 16.00 dollar price range. Might have to get some of these. Typically long finish and dry almost dusty on the palate with silky tannins for cabs from PR

Says that wine can not be shipped to CT. That is NOT true. CT DOES allow wine to be shipped there. I think your list is out of date. Please research this so I can buy some wine.

Each winery has to have a license for CT, so some offers can ship there while others cannot.

How long have you been buying from wine.woot? This question gets answered daily.

Sounds like there should be a sticky post.

Well I was going to give this one a try but no shipping to CT :frowning:

Worth shipping to the office in NY and schlepping home? Probably not…

Agreed!

Ah, you get used to it eventually… :slight_smile: One bottle at a time, it’s not so bad. Just think of it as load-bearing exercise!

Unfortunately for those in Connecticut, this is a really good wine. You’d have liked it.

I’m in for the half dozen.

That avatar worked out with your user name capt. Good work!

You need a wootlegger

That’s funny.

Good on line reviews
One site has it for $16 per bottle
in for 18

Have no room at all, however it is a Cab, I’ll add it to my “Daily Drinker stash”

Last Wooter to Woot:
fredrinaldi

Given a choice between a silver or a gold, I may well chose the silver; less ~wow~ factor, likely a very solid effort and less $$$.

First found Paso Project on sale at WM, a PS or red blend iirc, and capped with a Zork. Drank well above its $.