Promark P70 Drone w/ 3D VR Goggles

Extremely disappointed… Had no idea it used brushed motors with gear reduction, unit will have a limited life and is the reason the flight time is short. After purchase learned about the laggy FPV and short range. No wonder it’s so cheap. Plus, the unit I received looks different from the picture. Transmitter is black, not white. very cheaply made… Not even worth $50 in my opinion. Definitely would not have purchased it if I had known what I know now. Too bad they are sold out, cannot warn others not to buy it… Even for a cheap Chinese product I would expect better than this… Also, this is the exact same unit as the Syma X8 on Amazon for $65 minus the 3D goggles. They are not worth the extra $40, and are basically a waste of money… I feel very taken advantage of… Being that Woot is part of Amazon, I would expect better.

No they are not, they simply do not include the Goggles, and cost only $65…

I’m sorry that you’re unhappy with the product you received. :frowning:

Since you mention that the transmitter doesn’t match the photos here, would you mind reporting that to our customer service department? Thanks.

I’m having a problem with basic flight.

Twice now the drone started climbing uncontrollably. it would not respond to ‘down’ or ‘land’ commands. Had to ‘kill’ it and ‘launch’ before it hit the ground.

“customer service” recommended that I read the FAQs. Thanks!

Whose customer service?

Woot customer service is for order support, not technical support. They can help you with a return. Let them know it’s not working and you would like to return it, assuming it falls in our return window.