Prorelax TENS Pain Controller with Upper Arm Cuff

I’m getting this to go with my knife!

I bet he wants to smell like Bengay.

http://www.bfg3.com/

Can this be used shock your friends’ face/balls/gooch?

Right when I thought the woots couldn’t get any more painful…

i hate to imagine what kind of pain you’re needing to control elsewhere…

To take the pain off after the last woot knifing

I got essentially the same unit (without the armband) branded “Sharper Image” from woot last summer. I don’t use it every day by any means, but when my back acts up (which happens fairly often) I have found the TENS unit to be super helpful. There are a bunch of different frequency patterns to choose from, which you can set at various intensities. Well worth the cost!

No, if you use it for anything other than golf the woot cops come and get you.

wow those poor golfers guess they should have streched before such a stressing sport.

seriously…I wonder if this is a smaller version of the ‘stim’ that they gave me for physical therapy on my knee.

This should help with my much anticipated stab cramps

Throw in electrodes and beer and now its a party…

enjoy your lunch folks, sellout in less than 3 hours

Interesting - I thought you needed a Dr’s prescription to get one of these…

Yeah, definitely not my favorite woot in this woot off. But hurry up and buy them all so we can get on to the next item!

I received a couple of TENS units for my back from physical therapy and while I can say that it was helpful at times, it doesn’t always provide relief from pain. 'Course, that could be an individual thing. Shrugs.

JPP…are you still around? I wss putting clothes on and missed your comment in the last thread.

I’m taking lunch to a friend soon so I don’t have much time, but I’ll only be gone a few hours. We know from experience that it’s unlikely this w00t-off will end while I’m gone.

Great to hear from you! I’ve been holing up in shock all summer and haven’t been w00ting much.

TENS units can be used to help reverse facial paralysis caused by bell’s palsy.

Previous, nearly identical wooting.

I recommend these for EXTERNAL applications only!