Proscan 26” 720p LCD HDTV with Built-in DVD Player

Thats what I was thinking too!

I could never choose to spend money that fast.

Plasma is fine if you hire professional movers to move it around. I find plasma tvs to be too delicate, picture gets ruined easily. I often dry hump my tv so plasma is no good

Wow. I didn’t even notice it was a refurb…at that price? You can definitely do better. An Acer monitor around that size isn’t much more expensive. And why would you get a 26" tv?

who is shopping in IDAHO? …wooo guess what is going to be next?..get ready!!!

We had an older Proscan tv that worked forever. When it died it was due to lightening… Great tv.

RCA spin off

No no I don’t. The calibri font for the ports and panel are a giveaway this is grey market junk.

Cheaper to get a refurb delivered from Newegg. Pass.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16889270002
says DVD not reliable

Does this have a ATSC or QAM Tuner? Or BOTH???

don’t that chafe after a while

I can smell it…BACON SALT!!! BACON…BACON…BACON!!!

MMMMMMM

So then you’ll give it to me for shipping instead of trying to sell me your trash for $239?

Still mad at woot from yesterday! Hit the want one immediately for Cobra Walkie Talkie only to spin and spin and nothing. Couldn’t possibly sell 1500+ in the first 30 seconds!

My Plasma humps me. And it is definitely not delicate…

I can’t make it through another Woot off, I really thought about it though. Need sleep!

Got a 32" proscan from newegg a couple of weeks ago, for $277 shipped. Same layout as this, and I’m using it for a monitor. Not the latest/greatest, but who can pass up a 32" lcd as a monitor.

Good eye. Agreed, this is crap.

Got a 32" proscan from newegg a couple of weeks ago, for $277 shipped. Same layout as this, and I’m using it for a monitor. Not the latest/greatest, but who can pass up a 32" lcd as a monitor.