Proscan 42” 1080p LCD HDTV

ok thanks

WOOPS! Fine print on this Promo EXCLUDES WOOT!

“* PICKEM is valid for 30% off, up to a maximum of $40 through 23.59 PT Mar 25th, 2010. After that, coupon code is valid for 20% off through 11.59pm PT Apr 5th, 2010 at www.squaretrade.com. Offer valid for warranties for items purchased from any retailer and to residents of the U.S., except Amazon.com, Buy.com, Abt Electronics, Vann’s Inc, and Woot.com.”

I wish I would’ve been here when it went up for sale. Never buy a Proscan; they suck. A few years ago we purchased a 32". Within a few months, it died (first sound (like talking into a tin can), then picture (lines)). Jumping thru hoops, we finally received a replacement from Proscan. Well, that one went within a month (same issues magnified). Got another replacement, and the third one went (sheesh; talk about a batch of lemons)! By this time, Proscan was so sick of us, but they sent us a newer model, and luckily, that one has been okay for 2 years I think. The funny thing is they didn’t even want the 3rd one returned back to them, and it’s still sitting in our basement. Funnier yet, it is works fine, but only for a few days, then it craps out again.