Proscan 7" Tablet with Case & Keyboard

**Item: **Proscan 7" Tablet with Case & Keyboard
Price: $69.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Proscan 7" Tablet with Case & Keyboard)

[Search Google](Proscan - Google Shopping 7" Tablet with Case & Keyboard)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
7/2/2013 - $69.99 - 53 comment(s)
6/19/2013 - $69.99 (Woot-off) - 40 comment(s)

Here are some good reviews (not sure if same model, but looks the same)
[youtube=dDkpxLLNZhs][/youtube]

I really am disappointed in the performance of this. Bought so my granddaughter could play Ninja fruit on it and is unresponsive half the time.

I bought one of these on the last Woot off, what a major disappointment, even for web browsing and email it is so, so slow! Forget about video above low resolution, it just stutters away. A complete waste of my money.

Bought one for my wife on the last woot off for these. She uses it largely as a color e-Book and Magazine reader. With some web browsing. The good news was that it did come with the Google Play store installed. The previous woot off had discussions that said it possibly came with some other 3rd party crappy store. The screen is not great, and the camera is literally worthless, but for $70 its a decent tablet she can take when she travels and doesn’t really care if it gets lost, broken, or stolen. Also, the 7" is a much nicer size for travel in my opinion.

$5 more (if you consider shipping cost) , much better tablet:

Cube U25GT 7" Tablet PC Android 4.1 RK2928 Cortex A9 1024x600 Capacitive Touch Screen 0.3MP Camera 512MB DDR3 + 8GB WiFi HDMI

http://deals.woot.com/deals/details/f81afac1-aab0-49f6-84a9-6f7a874fc78c/cube-u25gt-7-tablet-pc-android-4-1-rk2928-cortex-a9-1024x600-capacitive-touch-sc#1

Over at Proscan’s site they mention is has a 4 hour battery life. Does anyone know anything more about this?

Yeah, that’s the same thing it says in the Woot specs right here.

Other than 4x60=240 minutes what more is there to know?

Proscan is not worth the price.