Proscan 8" Dual-Core 8GB Google Certified Tablet

It’s $149.99 on Target.com and has one good review.

http://www.target.com/p/proscan-8-google-certified-tablet-black-plt8235g/-/A-14537559#guest-reviews

Now I’m thinking if these were worth it, they’d be sold out by now.

Irony or Catch-22?

I’m holding out for something that will do basic HD (1280 x 720). Sooooo close.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Sorry but I haven’t tried that. I have a laptop that I’d do that with anyway.

Why would anybody buy this …thing, when Woot is selling a refurb Memo for $10 more??? So worth the extra $10.

Thanks this really helped me. It nice to read some great comments on products.

This seems like a good deal! I wish I knew somebody who could use a tablet for Christmas.

I have a Proscan TV, I have had the TV for 5 years, it has worked flawlessly that whole time. It is an RCA spin off or subsidiary or something of that nature. I don’t even know if RCA exists anymore. But if it is the same Proscan and it is of the same quality as my TV I’d feel comfortable buying it, for what it’s good for, I wouldn’t expect Samsung Galaxy Tab quality (or iPad, etc) from a $70 tablet.

Indeed. Seems like a bad idea. How long must we endure this…

this has gone on long enough.

I don’t have experience with the Memo, but this might be why.

Processor: Proscan 1.5 GHz, Memo 1 GHz
Size: Proscan 8", Memo 7"

Everything else is comparable between the two; they even use the same version of Android (Jelly Bean). With the Memo you get 16GB internal storage versus the Proscan’s 8GB, but that’s the only difference I’m seeing in the Memo’s favor.

Everything has been moving slowly. Some people are out and about. Things to do and places to go is why.

Well I went back and forth a million times, weighed all sorts of black friday options, and settled on 2 of these for the kids. Merry Christmas little bits.

Now on to a $10 case off Amazon…

Memo is a single core as well vs this dual core.

Uh… really dude? Asus vs some brand sold at CVS?

If memory serves, today RCA is simply a name that is licensed out to other companies to slap on their products.

Well, I got sucked in and bought one of these for work. Anyone know if there are accessories available such as a nice case or screen protector?

And the camera.