Proslat Garage Organization

The truth is, if you’re willing to spend the money this is a very satisfying project for a weekend afternoon. It will look good too. However, it you have the mind set of a true do-it-yourselfer, you would NEVER cross the line and buy one of these set-ups.

Not that there’s anything wrong with it, because there is not. But there’s a wonderful feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment when you use some of that native ingenuity and creativity to produce a way of organizing your garage, shop or closet that is effective, looks good…looks unique and does not cost the equivalent of a weekend get-away vacation.

Commercial grade standard slatwall is about $70 per 4x8 sheet, and has the advantage of being able to work with standard slatwall hooks. Look up your local retail store supply store. I found great deals on hooks looking on craigslist for people blowing out their excess slatwall supplies, and there are a multitude of sources for fancier supplies like baskets online, all at a fraction of the cost of this system.

Has anyone had luck with this shipping? Support gave me a canned response, and another, “sorry it’s delayed” response. About to call my CC company because support is impossible to get a home of over e-mail.

Anyone? Bueller?

Yikes. Sorry about that. It should show movement by now. I’ll add you to my afternoon report so CS can look into it.

Thanks! Hoping for some good news soon! My garage is exploding without this.

Any updates? Haven’t received anything from customer support, Fedex doesn’t show the package has moved.

After hearing back from Woot Member Services, they’ve informed us that your item was delivered on 8/1/2014.

We recommend that you check the spam folder of your email provider as sometimes their responses get filtered there.
Also: You can check any alternate email addresses possibly associated with your Woot Acccount.

If you find that you still haven’t received a response, please let us know and we’ll be glad to ping Woot Member Services again

I received the accessories, but no slat wall! The tracking number I was originally emailed was for a 42 lbs package, which I presume is the slat wall. That is the package that never moved.

Support sent me a tracking number (for the delivered package) which was for the box of accessories. That box had a weight of 25 lbs. I have that sitting in my garage.

I have accessories and no slat wall. If we can’t figure this out with one more go at it, give me my money back, send me a return label for the accessories.

I’m beyond frustrated with the slow response and roundabout answers I’ve received for the last week.

I apologize for both the delay & hassle. I’ll check in with CS today on your order.

Can someone check into this again? Last I heard, they were going to get the distributor to ship one, but were hearing to hear back from them. I’ve e-mail customer support again with no response.

I’m sorry about that, I will definitely check back in.