Prospera Percussion Penguin Massager

Let the posts begin… This was the first time I ever was first to post, and I feel like I let myself down. I meant to say, let the “jokes” begin.

**Item: **Prospera Percussion Penguin Massager
Price: $9.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Prospera Percussion Penguin Massager)

[Search Google](Google Percussion Penguin Massager)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
9/24/2013 - $9.99 (Woot-off) - 10 comment(s)
8/30/2013 - $9.99 - 27 comment(s)
8/21/2013 - $19.99 (Woot-off) - 3 comment(s)
7/16/2013 - $19.99 (Woot-off) - 27 comment(s)
7/2/2013 - $19.99 - 47 comment(s)

9/10/2013 - $9.99 (Woot Plus)
8/23/2013 - $19.99 (Woot Plus)
7/25/2013 - $19.99 (Woot Plus)
7/19/2013 - $19.99 (Woot Plus)

Sweet Jesus that thing is huge!

I don’t think you’d want to use a percussion massager for that. Ouch.

These are for punishing the knots out of muscles. I have a similar one (but with two percussors), and it works very well on those deep muscles in the back that can get all out of whack. It hurts to use it, but it’s worth it in the end.

That’s what she said lol.

They really do work well, I have a double and any time I have a trap out of wack (wake up with a stiff neck) this will get you back to normal a day or two faster.

I bought one of these. It works great. It’s kind of horrifically embarrassing looking, but once you get past that it’s kinda perfect for dealing for that awful cramp you get in your back from using the mouse too much.

"Worth it in the end. The end, eh? Is that a pun? Cuz it’s actually true… when I did research in Human Sexuality, percussive massagers were used as a way to stimulate the prostate without being, er, intrusive. A lot of straight men don’t like, er, intrusions…

This is about as inexpensive as you can get for a percussive massager, which generally sells for $30-$40. This works as well as any single-head massager for less than half the price. Be aware, however, that the infrared feature is a scam. There is no infrared heat or even normal heat feature. They’re just normal red LEDs.

that thing looks as big as the penguin itself, just seems wrong

It’s actually one of the smallest ones on the market. Most are double-headed, and much heavier, making them hard for the elderly to use. This one is much more manageable.