Prospera PL009 Electronic Pulse Massager

I bought a tube off of Amazon to use with this unit (got this same deal on the last WOOT offer). It’s a huge tube, will last a very long time, for about $4 I believe. It seems to work pretty well, the pads come off the skin easier and they clean up nice with a little warm water and a dab of handsoap. I let them dry on a paper towel then place them back on the plastic sheet until next time. I am on the 8th time using the original pads. I use the Prospera massager after my shower on a bad shoulder. I love it. What a difference it has made. I suppose where you are placing the pads on your body will depend on the strength needed, but on my shoulder I can only go to the 5 setting before it gets painful. Maybe I’m a wimp.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

You use it for migraines? Tell me where you place the pads. I get massive migraines and will try anything that is legal and safe!!!

One other thing. If you want the counterarguments/concerns to these pads from a medical researcher, read through sdc100’s comments in March’s woot. I’ll repost the link. This doesn’t invalidate the positive comments, just food for thought to balance the argument.
http://www.woot.com/Forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=4928107&pageindex=1&replycount=335

This is going to be a shocking experience. Can’t wait to get a buzz.

I just want to say that if this were a “personal massager,” it might be a little frightening. It is weird enough to have it make my shoulder rise involuntarily!

not that i like admitting how silly/dumb i can be sometimes but mine just arrived, and i put the batteries in by the light of the tv and it didn’t work, i went out to the kitchen to get name brand batteries and again tried it, punching all the buttons, no luck. Then I noticed the dials on the sides to turn each side on. Not saying that’s your prob but just thought I’d mention in case anyone else is trying to operate in dim light and is dimwitted. :slight_smile: