ProWorks Industrial Grade Vinyl Gloves, 1000-Pack

ProWorks Industrial Grade Vinyl Gloves, 1000-Pack

Meh, vinyl makes my hands get hot. The nitrile are the ones I need. Thanks for the push notification, though.

1 Like

"Go ahead and touch the doorknob from of that gas station restroom. “Of That” must be a chain that I’m unaware of?

2 Likes

Never thought I’d see literary criticism applied to Woot ad copy. The internet truly is a billion monkeys banging on keyboards, trying to best Shakespeare. :wink:

5 Likes

Do these keep surfaces from gathering your fingerprints and DNA? Asking for a friend.

6 Likes

Wooters are a stubborn bunch and will always find something to criticize. :w_happy2:

2 Likes

Friends with many serial killers??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m in for one. Cheapest I’ve seen these go for since April of last year. That is when Amazon had " AMMEX Medical Clear Vinyl Gloves, Case of 1000, 4 mil, Size XLarge, Latex Free, Powder Free, Disposable, Non-Sterile, VPF68100" for $42.96. This is as closest as I’ve found to that in the last year. $6 price difference seems decent enough.

4 Likes

Why do I see these and immediately think of the people that stick their hands in a Cow’s patoot? Lube them up and have at the nearest restroom bathroom doorknob I guess… good for all things…

Yeah, same. Costco nitrile are now back in our local store, but at $75 per hundred. Gotta buy 3x 200ct twin packs though technically, so 1200 for $90.

4 Likes

3 mils vs 4 either way i don’t think it’s a bad deal either

These arrived last night and I cracked a box open. Seems to be the same thickness as the previous gloves. Seem pretty legit to me. Thanks Woot.

1 Like