Pull-Out Chair & Sleeper: Multiple Colors

Oh don’t you worry. All will be revealed at midnight CT.

There’s a preview buried in the Green.

3 Likes

I’m gonna need a demonstration video.

5 Likes

We had a meeting.
A vote was taken.
I’m not allowed to encourage you in product threads.

2 Likes

I did one earlier, but I chipped a tooth. :rage:

2 Likes

Well can we make it a combo pack and include these items?
It could help make your meetings more interesting. I could send a video to you all to see how they can be used together.

3 Likes

@davejlives is in charge of deals. Better ask him before the heart candy rush wears off.

1 Like

Can someone go sit in one of these and tell me how squishy it is? 1-10, 1 being “this is a lot like sitting on concrete” and 10 “this is a lot like sitting on pudding” :grin:

1 Like

i’m just in charge of VIBES

5 Likes

And the $1 bidets on April 1st.

1 Like

there will be one $1 bidet, and another for $1 million. those will be the only 2 things we sell that day

8 Likes

Yay!

I get to watch things burn for 2 reasons.


Then again, when Woot sold the $1M B0C, not everybody used the promo code…

2 Likes

Vibes Vibing GIF by Married At First Sight

4 Likes

holy crap, my first “post was flagged by staff and removed”

Is there a badge for that?

2 Likes

Was that the one with the naked guy?

For the love of… don’t repost it.

2 Likes

HA! No. In the days of yore, you would have seen this on your post. But people got to where they wanted to earn that as a badge of honor so we had to remove the artwork.

4 Likes

I will give myself 3 disadulations, stare at that photo for 96 hours , and give myself a proper spanking.

4 Likes

He wasn’t too naked, just Christian Bale in his best form without a shirt on. Made me jealous.

I will be more careful next time. I am a bit under the weather today so I am not at my best.

3 Likes

From what I understand pulling out can be a reliable method, I see no downside here.

3 Likes

I kinda thought that one was a bit much. I hope you feel better soon. Chipotle on Valentine’s Day isn’t a good idea.

2 Likes

I don’t have a Chipotle near me since I moved to the middle of nowhere. Bonus, no sitting in traffic jams anymore.

2 Likes