PULL Paso Robles Merlot Case

Love the winery participation and the lab rat review as well. Unfortunately no shipping to Illinois but hopefully next time you are on Woot that will change.

Hi there! I know :confused: Every state has different laws as well which makes this industry much more confusing than it needs to be right?! If you don’t like your states laws, please visit freethegrapes.org and sign up! The have been integral in getting states open for DTC like AZ recently…

Thanks for the support and please visit our tasting room in Long Grove, IL :slight_smile:

I definitely will! Until then I’ll woot and Thirsty Thursday it! :slight_smile:

I am extremely fond of right bank Bordeaux and I was agonizing if I should order this after spending a s**t ton of money on my daughter’s upcoming wedding in May. Then I looked and noticed no shipping to Ohio, where my daughter lives. It is with some relief but mostly sadness that I can’t buy this wine, it looks quite good and the price is great. Oh well. I have a couple or so cases of other wines waiting for me there so we will survive somehow.

Sounds like this would work nicely for anyone needing good wine option for an upcoming wedding.

Hi! Sadly no we can’t ship there but you win the award for best signature tag line!

Thanks for jumping on board.

Sorry for switching gears but checked out your website and the Grenache Rose caught my eye! Can you speak to it before I place an order? I love dry, acidic roses a la Rhone.

Going to give this one a try

Thanks for the support! Let me know if you have questions!

Sure! We actually don’t have too much of the 2015 left either so don’t wait if your interested…
It has raspberry and maraschino cherry aromas and a hint of a orange peel. The palate has a longer finish and a good amount of bright acidity. It has a hint of residual sugar so it is not “bone dry”. Our 2016 that is coming out soon will be a more dry version of Grenache Rose…

Thanks again and let me know if you need anything else! you can always email me too elise@brokenearthwinery.com

Nice notes, thanks PB!

Thank you! I will email you with a few more nerdy questions like case production…

Too hard to pass this up. My fellow SoCal Principal splitting today’s offer with me.

Just received some sign ups for Grape Debaters! Very cool.

Who else wants to be a RAT…errrr… Grape debater?

Send email address and user name to my PM.

WD39

“Thanks to stick-in-the-mud buzzkilling state legislators, wine may only be delivered to the following states:
Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Washington, Wyoming”

And yet, when I put it in my cart, it says it can’t ship to my state. Hmmmm…

How does the 4.7g/L RS carry to the palate?

If you have one or two to spare, let me know.

We’ll never know, until we taste them! I broke down and bought, even though the Wellington put me over the top in terms of storage.

I have two bottles with your name on them.