PUMA Men's Athletic Boxer Brief 6-Pack

PUMA Men's Athletic Boxer Brief 6-Pack

Bought these PUMA boxer briefs (or a similar style) from a warehouse club recently and failed to notice that they don’t have a “working fly”. I guess if I only wore them with shorts or sweats or something which also lacked a working fly, they’d be fine, but I usually wear pants, so they’re of little value to me. On the fence about returning them since I imagine that the store or PUMA will just throw them in the trash. :frowning:

1 Like

Stick with them. I was in your boat at one point. But now I believe.

I believe.

Say it with me.

“I believe…in the Puma.”

2 Likes

Would it be possible to turn the non-working fly into a working one? I’ve always wondered if those were simply stitched shut. No idea though. Just curious.

Not recommended as the homemade “fly” would end up growing in size as the fabric tore.

You can fix that issue with a cat flap though.

1 Like

So instead of fixing them just throw them in the garbage. Got it.

You can fix them if you want along the stitching if you had that skill set. I am just saying if you willingly cut the stitches then that can create more problems than anticipated. Usually that can’t be fixed with a stitch.

Puma Cotton Boxers have fly options. I am hoping to offer that shortly.

1 Like

Need more like you. Helpful with a sense of humor.

4 Likes

I appreciate the compliment.

"Because he’s the hero Woot deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we’ll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he’s not our hero. He’s a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.”

And I am just a lifeguard here at the forum. Watching over my Puma underwear.

Just one. But thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wish I had only waited to renew my supply of undies. :pensive:

1 Like