Pup In Training

It’s a Greek mythology reference. Both the Harry Potter and God of War characters are based on the Greek myth too.

The three-headed dog is an oft-referenced element, so you’re bound to have seen it somewhere before – video game, movie, cartoon, comic book, etc. It all comes originally from the Greek myth of Cerberus, the three-headed guard dog of Hades (hell).

<3

That is all =)

Great job Fable and gratz on the print! It’s been a while since I got a shirt here, but I can’t resist this one.

It’s a very cute shirt. At least it isn’t cream, the Scrappy-Doo of shirt.woot colors.

Cute shirts need to stop winning or I will go broke!! As for the Harry Potter reference, if that is what people think I am wearing and don’t get the real meaning, I will be thrilled!! I love Harry Potter! :slight_smile:

I know, I should just Styx to my normal lurking and Lethe the forums alone.

(you can shoot me if you want to)

You might say this dog comes with its own “flee” protection.

I thought this was an End of Days reference. Isn’t that the three-headed hellhound Cerberus?

Much thanks to all who supported and continue to support the design!

Also, cute write-up woot. :smiley:

Congrats on the print, Fable =)

wate is this from kingdom hearts or percy jackson could be both can’t tell lol

or maybe its fullmetal alchemst lol

anyone notice how creepy looking the tail is? does that count as another head?

=) im happy it won. it was the one shirt i really wanted from this derby. congrats =)

Cerberus’s tail was a snake (much like Medusa’s hair).

Congratulations on first place, Fable! :smiley:

And good job to Cerberus on keeping those souls in line. :wink:

Congrats on the print, Fable!!! This(these) little feller(s) is(are) adorable!

You use a harness.

Disney presents Cerberus!

A fun cartoon movie, as accurate to the source material as Hercules and Aladdin!!

We call this color: Charon, One-Man Navy On The Styx”

Well played Woot. :stuck_out_tongue: And congrats Fablefire!