PuraSleep 10-Inch CoolFlow Mattress

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

PuraSleep 10-Inch CoolFlow Mattress
Price: $229.99 - 379.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 weeks. (Monday, Apr 11 to Tuesday, Apr 12) + transit
Condition: New

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](http://www.woot.com/offers/purasleep-10-inch-coolflow-mattress-2) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=PuraSleep 10-Inch CoolFlow Mattress) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=shop&q=PuraSleep 10-Inch CoolFlow Mattress)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
3/24/2016 - $199.99 - 349.9 (Woot-off) - Click To See Discussion (1 comments)

2/16/2016 - $229.99 (Woot Plus)
2/16/2016 - $229.99 (Woot Plus)

4.4 Stars over at Amazon

Discussion on previous Wooting

4.5 stars from 118 reviews at the monthership

No mention of this model on what appears to be their official site (with a completely unrelated URL. Discontinued?

Company rep showed up in previous Wooting linked above. I wonder if we’ll have that again, as I’d like to know why, in an era of 100-day trials from Casper and Leesa, this company’s FAQ says…

“Sorry, but we don’t offer a trial period.”

Buying a mattress over the internet is a huge leap of faith. This seems pretty unreasonable given that customers can’t have any idea whether this mattress will work for their needs.

Here’s a rather specific question, but with Woot there seems to always be someone around who can answer: Looking at this for someone with fibromyalgia that needs soft support, and needs to sleep cool (she overheats easily). Anyone who has this mattress (and a chronic pain condition maybe?), what do you think? Should we go for it?

I bought this in November and I would definitely say this does not keep me cool. I suffer from chronic pain and the mattress is mostly comfortable but seems to already be flattening out. That being said, I would keep shopping for your friend. Good luck!

If you’re trying to treat real pain then you’d be doing this person a big disservice to buy any mattress online blindly seeing as it could very well make the pain worse. Only she would be the one to tell what feels good and only by testing out mattresses. It’s worth it to do it right and visit local stores. You can Google The Mattress Underground or The Mattress Nerd for two very good resources on finding the right bed. I’m sure you could find a local manufacturer that has better quality beds for around the same price.

I purchased the queen size in November of 2015, replacing a $2100 (on sale) king size mattress that was 6 years old. The difference is amazing. This mattress is very comfortable. Took 2 or 3 weeks for my back to stop hurting from the old mattress. Now I wouldn’t sleep on anything else. Be sure you get a decent frame with wood slats that are no more than 3" apart. Amazon has one for less than $100 that works well. We also have a $2700 sleep number (plus the cost of the frame) mattress, and I’d rather sleep on this mattress. True, there’s no trial period, but at this price, what can you expect? And if it only lasts 5 years, you can buy like 4 or 5 of these for the price of a regular mattress if you need to. For me, it’s a win-win. From out of the box until it was ready to sleep on was a couple of hours, and mine had almost no odor.

I got this exact mattress not too long ago and I love it. It had no oder. This bed is firm. I noticed a significant difference from the first night. I have 7 herniated disc and I now wake up pain free an well rested, if I could afford it I would buy two more. This mattress does stay cool even though I get horrific hot flashes. Since buying this mattress I’ve convinced 2 of my friend to purchase this mattress and they both love it and continually thank me.

This is a third of the price. You pay big time for the ability to return it.

Same mattress is on the mothership for a few $$$ more if you are concerned about returning it (although I don’t know how you would be able to package it for shipment!).

Returns aside, we took a chance on a different model (Synergy) in the fall and love it, so now getting one of these for the guest room. :wink:

Can this be used with an adjustable bed?

Good Morning Everyone! I am a representative with the manufacturer PuraSleep and I will be here today to help answer your questions!

Hi woncoolone. Thanks for posting our ratings. We have a lot of happy customers.

Yes garacud. Our CoolFlow Memory foam mattresses are actually ideal for adjustable beds! The open cell structure is able to bend to fit the contours of the frame, and resilient enough to recover quickly from repeated compressions. Also, memory foam mattresses provide support regardless of position, whereas traditional spring mattresses were designed for horizontal sleep.

mellobeth66 we are so happy to hear that our CoolFlow mattress helps you sleep better and cooler! That is the hope we have for every customer. We truly appreciate your recommendation to your friends as well. Thank you!

Good Morning robio. Our CoolFlow mattress is made exclusively for Amazon and Woot. Be wary of any other site claiming to sale our mattress!

We bought a queen size back in November after sleeping uncomfortably on a sleep number bed for years. We figured what the heck for the price. I am very hot natured and was concerned about heat retention. No issue whatsoever. It was a little firm for my wife’s taste at first but she was used to it after a few weeks and now prefers it as well. I’m a stomach sleeper and it really helped with my back pain. Most supportive mattress I’ve slept on. I’m not sure it’s for everybody but it did the trick me for me.

Hi boatbumm! Glad you love the Synergy. We are sure you will love the CoolFlow as well! Thank you!

P.S.- I mentioned in another post to be wary of anyone else claiming to sell our CoolFlow mattress. It is exclusive to Woot and Amazon!