PuraSleep 10-Inch CoolFlow Mattress

Thank you for your comments jasonandkristi! So glad you are happy with your mattress. Also happy to hear that your wife finally got used to it. It is not uncommon for there to be a 2-4 week break-in period with any new memory foam mattress. It’s so nice to know you are sleeping cool and found the support you need. Thanks again!

Not that anyone looking at this cares, but I got a mattress from Leesa earlier this year. Replaced a 10 yr old sprint + mem foam top mattress. Nearing the end of the trial and will not return. Sleeping better and feeling better. If this mattress is anything like those from Leesa, then maybe a good deal.

craige10 love your comments! You took the words right out of my mouth. With this kind of deal we have with WOOT there is no reasonable way we can offer trial period return.

Thanks for the info on the foundation as well. You definitely want a supportive foundation for any memory foam mattress. It is key in providing a long lasting supportive mattress.

Sleep well craige10 and thanks again!

Hi robio. Another reviewer took the words right out of our mouth. Our deal with WOOT allows us to provide a great mattress at a really low cost. At this price it just isn’t reasonable for us to offer a trial period.

Hi again robio! It’s always good practice to talk to your doctor if you have any medical condition concerning what support you need. We have had great feedback from many customers with back problems, fibromyalgia and other orthopedic concerns that have found great support and comfort with our mattresses. These customers are a great resource for others with similar conditions.

kr580 it is always important to talk to your doctor if you have a medical condition (as I responded previously). Also, customer reviews are a great way to see how others experience our mattress.

Hi jibal. As I mentioned in a previous post, with this great price we are able to offer through our relationship with WOOT it is not reasonable for us to offer a trial return period.

out of shear ignorance and having slept on the same box spring mattress for way too many years, I have no idea what a firm supportive base is for a mattress. I have a box spring under my current mattress that rests in a wood framed bed set. Do I leave the box spring under the memory foam or do I put the memory foam directly in the bed frame on the flat undersurface? Thanks for good advice and info.

It is always our hope that our customers find our mattress sleeps cool and provides them with the support they need. We do realize that not everyone will have the same experience. We are happy to hear that you feel the mattress is comfortable. We do appreicate your comments.

Hi,

Can you please tell me what the density (in pounds) is for the memory foam? I’m looking at the full size, if that matters.

Thanks!

Hi “thomasfbrown” - If you want extra height on the bed you would use box springs. Otherwise it’s fine to use just a firm slatted foundation, which would make a low profile bed.

We recommend a platform style of bed that has a solid surface or a slatted base that has multiple, strong slats that are no more than 3" apart. A box spring can be used, but we recommend a new box spring or foundation that is made to support memory foam mattresses.

I hope this answered all your questions concerning the right foundation for your mattress. As I said in a previous post, a good foundation is key in maintaining your mattress’s longevity.

Yes “eyesdoorfur” - the CoolFlow is made up of a high density 2.0lb core foam.

Thanks for your comments “yesmyok”. Our memory CoolFlow mattress captures and removes heat from your body. It eliminates motion transfer, conforms to your body and relieves painful pressure points. Plus we offer a 10 year warranty on all our mattresses. It is certainly a great deal!

Hi “thomasfbrown” - If you want extra height on the bed you would use box springs. Otherwise it’s fine to use just a firm slatted foundation, which would make a low profile bed.

We recommend a platform style of bed that has a solid surface or a slatted base that has multiple, strong slats that are no more than 3" apart. A box spring can be used, but we recommend a new box spring or foundation that is made to support memory foam mattresses.

I hope this answered all your questions concerning the right foundation for your mattress. As I said in a previous post, a good foundation is key in maintaining your mattress’s longevity.

We bought this one a few years ago:
Luxury 10" Gel Memory Foam Mattress-5 Sizes It sags now and was never “cool.” My wife used 2 fans on her and freezes me out. How does this mattress compare to the one we bought? We were thinking of buying a different one because ours is not satisfactory. Besides my back hurts with the one we bought.

I’m assuming this is shipped compressed in a box. I’m looking to get a mattress for my daughter for fall (August) for when she returns to school.

Can it be stored compressed that long?

Yes “timdthomas” it does come compressed in a 21" x20" x 40" box and we recommend keeping it in the box no more than 3 weeks after it is shipped out. It is the simplest set up ever! Just take it out of the box, place it on the foundation and let it expand!

“badger40us” that was NOT our mattress. Our mattresses are 100% Made in the USA. I cannot tell from the link who the manufacturer is, but again that is not a PuraSleep mattress.

We have had fantastic feedback from our customers on the cooling effects of our mattress and it also provides great support!

Please note that we also offer a 10 year warranty.

I just wish it came in Twin XL!

I know “kathidaugherty”! Sorry! :frowning: