PuraSleep 3" Gel Enhanced Topper-6 Sizes

Hi! I am a representative for the manufacturer. Please let us know if you have any questions and we will be happy to answer them.

…and what’s the foam density on this one? Also, how is this one and the xcel different other than price?

Hi roxrocks21. Great questions. The density on this is one is 2.5 lbs and the ReLuxe is 3.5 lbs

Also, the gel enhanced has gel foam swirled throughout the topper providing a cooling comfort. The ReLuxe has a proprietary ThermaPhase micro gel that senses your body’s heat and actually expands or contracts to transfer heat away from your body or keep it close!

I received my queen sized PuraSleep 3" Gel Enhanced Topper and it does not appear to be what it was suppose to be. It shows a blue gel memory foam and the one I received is white. It does have just a few specks of blue. It is very flimsy also. Why is this. Did Woot send the wrong mattress topper?

Hmmm. I don’t know enough about this product to be super helpful with your questions, but it’s probably a good idea to reach out to our customer service department with photos of your product just to check. You can use the Support Form linked at the top of the page to contact them.