PuraSleep Copper Comfort Gel Memory Foam Topper

Hi Verflo! No problem. Happy to answer your question. You do not need to put a sheet between the mattress and topper. As thunderthighs said, just put the topper on top of the mattress and then place a mattress pad that goes over both the mattress and the topper to hold in place, or you can just put your fitted sheet directly over it. your choice. Hope that makes sense!

Huh. I don’t remember ever seeing you in my bedroom, so how could you try to counter my observation? I can get my friends to come into this discussion to backup my description if necessary though. They directly observed and agree with my description. Please don’t use forums to bully your customers.

What is the ILD of this topper?

#1) enigmachick is not purasleep (the manufacturer), so you are not their customer. (Unless of course you have some undisclosed business relationship with enigmachick.)
#2) It seems clear to me that enigmachick is commenting on THEIR experience, not disputing YOUR experience:

I wouldn’t call it a rock. For ME it was a, “Huh, it feels different.” And then MY body heat warmed it up and all’s good.

Let’s not create bullying where it doesn’t exist. There is plenty of actually bullying without inventing more.
Peace out. :peace_symbol::heart_decoration:

Bully? It’s a difference of opinion. You must be a charmer in debates. :tongue:

Hi vtince. I will need to see if I am able to get the ILD for this topper. This is not information they supply us here in customer service. Will see what I can find out.

Hi Thunderthighs. This is PuraSleep. So, noticed that the drop down menu for the thickness (1.5" or 2.5" says DENSITY instead of THICKNESS…BIG difference. ) This is a 3.5 lb density memory foam topper that is available in 1.5" or 2.5" thicknesses. Can you get that worked out? Thanks

The ILD is 10 with the copper creating what is called Variable Support. That’s the customized aspect, the points where you lie on the foam and compress it become areas of customized support for your body because as you compress the foam, the copper gel particles come together to create added support and resist decompression.

Thank you. I’ve updated the drop down.

Wow… this is one of the most unnecessarily tense forums I’ve seen here in decades.