PuraSleep Gel-Enhanced Memory Foam Mattress Toppers

We’re very sorry you had an issue with our topper! It sounds like a defective topper and a warranty issue, please contact our customer service department at info@luxefoam.com and they will take care of you. Our toppers come with a three year warranty.

Our gel enhanced topper is designed with a special open cell formulation that prevents heat from getting trapped inside and releasing back to your body. Not like the low quality foam toppers that trap heat and increase the temperature of your sleeping surface. So it helps keep you cooler by keeping the air circulating away from your body.

I bought a 3" topper last time around and am very happy with it. Slept on it through a SC summer and didn’t find it overly hot. I visit my brother upstate occasionally and am getting a 2" topper today for his lumpy guest bed. Bless y’all’s hearts for bringing such comfort to my old bones.

Hello marysc. Thank for your purchases and wonderful feedback. We are happy our product makes the old bones feel good.

I saw some memory foam mattress toppers that can offer good functions about reshape, and reform whenever your moves are accomplished. It means you don’t have to worry about the turning and tossing points.