PuraSleep Memory Foam Mattress (4 Sizes)

Is Energex a euphamism for Energsex?

What is the shipping timeline on these? I am out of town all next week and would hate for it to arrive then, if I choose to order one today! Thanks!

Hi walkermeade, The mattress ships within 3 to 5 days, so delivery would be next week. Once it ships and you receive a tracking number, you can request a future delivery date through UPS My Choice. Please contact us if you need assistance. Thanks!

I wish my job was to test sexual abilities on different mattresses

Lol good name!

We haven’t created a job position for that yet but when we do I’ll let you know! :slight_smile:

:meh:

[user=“phoenix12”]In my limited experience with memory foam mattresses (I have owned 3 in the past year) I wouldn’t buy anything labeled any variation of “firm” … unless sleeping on a morgue slab is your preferred hardness level.

I will admit, I haven’t had a “PuraSleep” brand mattress, but unless the description says “plush” somewhere, I steer clear.

I also find it concerning that the only other site I see any Purasleep goods for sale is Groupon…

Also phoenix12 these are nothing like a slab! Memory foam is designed to totally conform to your body’s natural curves and PuraSleep mattresses have advanced technology foam that is designed to provide orthopedic support while still giving you an ideal comfort level. Synergy is the best of all worlds because it has the plush 4lb density comfort layer but also has the outstanding compression resistant Energex compression layer.

We offer our retail products direct to the consumer through our luxefoam.com eCommerce site. We occasionally offer our products at great discounts through our select preferred vendors such as Woot. That’s why you don’t see our products plastered everywhere, these deals are intended to be special and provide you with a limited opportunity to get a premium mattress at a truly discounted price.

Hi cbbwilkins not too thin at all because of the way that we manufacture our foam and the special properties of the combination of the high density top layer and the middle transition layer. Noone makes a transition layer like ours and with its compression resistent, resilient qualities. In fact, our foam can be found in many of the expensive, retail brand mattresses because we are known for producing state of the art memory foam. Not all memory foams are created equal and not all can be compared using an apple to apples comparison. PuraSleep is truly a very high quality memory foam and is perfect for all ages. I sleep on Synergy myself - I wouldn’t promote a product I don’t love - and I’ve slept on many luxe mattresses over the years. This is the best night’s sleep I’ve ever had.

I got one of these via Groupon and have been disappointed as within just a couple of months it got soft and saggy in the center - I need to slide to the edge of the bed to find firmness. This mattress will be replaced shortly.

Hi randybirk you need to email us direct at info@luxefoam.com so we can help you out with that! I’ve been sleeping on my Synergy for two years now with no issues and your mattress is covered by a 20 year warranty. We’ll gather the info from you that we need to evaluate your problem but sounds like it might be covered by your warranty so please get in touch. We have sold many thousands of this mattress with a super small percentage of problems but there can occasionally be something that goes wrong and we are definitely here to help out.

How long would this stay compressed for if shipped and still hold its quality? Interested in buying one now, but am moving in 6 weeks and would wait to open it until then. Any problems in doing that?

So I bought this last time, but I haven’t opened it yet. We currently have a queen size platform bed and I want to overlay it with a king size board. I heard conflicting info regarding slats vs a solid board. It will be easier for me to build a solid surface than one with slats and wanted to know if that is ok.

Thanks.

Hi markstar, Unfortunately 6 weeks will be too long to keep the mattress boxed. Please contact us at info@luxefoam.com for options. Thanks!

Hi zwayne, Most certainly yes! We highly recommend a solid surface to optimize the performance of memory foam. So, if it’s easier for you to build one, grab a hammer and sleep well tonight!

If you’re saying the box will open like a can of biscuits, I’ll take 3!

If my existing box springs are flat and sturdy, but are two box springs instead of one (they are currently underneath a king size innerspring mattress), will that still work?

I picked up their 3" mattress topper a couple weeks ago, and still haven’t put it on my bed. It’s been airing out for about 6 days now. Maybe I’m just really sensitive to the smell but it’s strong / sour.

It looks like the specs line up with the PuraVida Synergy model on the purasleep website, is that the model of bed offered here?

thank you,