PuraSleep Memory Foam Mattress (4 Sizes)

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3]

PuraSleep Memory Foam Mattress (4 Sizes)
Price: $339.99 - 459.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 5-7 business days. (Monday, Oct 12 to Tuesday, Oct 13) + transit
Condition: New

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](PuraSleep Memory Foam Mattress (4 Sizes)) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=PuraSleep Memory Foam Mattress (4 Sizes)) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](PuraSleep - Google Shopping Memory Foam Mattress (4 Sizes))

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
3/25/2015 - $359.99 - 479.9 - Click To See Discussion (52 comments)
10/20/2014 - $359.99 - 499.9 - Click To See Discussion (52 comments)
6/24/2014 - $359.99 - 449.9 (Woot-off)

Q&A from a Product Rep

Got this when it was on woot 6 months ago and love the mattress. I sleep in my guest room most of the time because of it.

Highly recommend. Was actually telling my sister about it recently, but on the PuraSleep website they’re $1600 so I said to wait for the next woot deal, which is apparently… today. Woot indeed.

I ordered one for my father for one of the beds at our family cabin. The box it arrived in was about 4’x2’x’2’. He said there was no appreciable chemical odor–although surgery he had for a deviated septum years ago killed what once was a bloodhound-like sense of smell.

I had the opportunity to sleep on it during the heat of summer. Truly not much warmer than a traditional bed with a foam topper, and very comfortable. In fact, if it wasn’t for the fact that my husband might whine and that my suitcase is on that bed right now, I’d be sleeping on it.
I’d snap up this deal to replace our King at home, but we’ve had too many expenses already this month. Next time…

I bought a memory foam set from woot and it NEVER EXPANDED. WOOT NEVER REPLIED TO MY QUERIES. Buyer beware!!

Can you speak to the firmness? I have been waiting for a 4 or 5 pound foam mattress - but 1.5" of it does not seem likely to provide much firmness over the 3# marshmallows woot typically pedals…

Good Morning! We are with the manufacturer and are here to help you with any questions you have.

Hi Pufferfishy, this mattress is medium firm, a 6.5 to 7 on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the firmest. Synergy is specially designed with not only the 1.5" cooling comfort layer on top but also with a middle special foam layer called Energex that is highly compression resistant and a quick response foam, meaning it has lots of vibrancy and bounce to give you a very optimal level of support. The mattress will contour to your body, but it won’t sag or sink. No quicksand feeling on this one!

Sorry you had that experience but that was not our PuraSleep mattress.

Thanks LaVikinga for the really great feedback, very much appreciated!! Stay tuned, we’ll be a Woot feature again soon if you can’t make it this time.

Firmness Level: Just wanted to add a separate post to say that Synergy is a medium firm mattress, it’s a 6.5 to 7 1 to 10 with 10 being the firmness. I believe this info was left out of the deal info. You’ll feel like it’s very plush and comfy because of the premium 4lb memory foam comfort layer on top but will be amazed out how “forgiving” yet supportive it will feel for your body because of the unique properties of Energex and our high density core support layer.

I bought one of these, and then bought a second for the guest bedroom. They are very comfy and are yielding but firm - I’d definitely recommend them if you like medium to medium hard mattress.

I had to let mine air out on the back porch for a week to get the VOCs to a level where I couldn’t detect them (I have a very keen sense of smell, tho)

My only complaint is that it does get too warm for me after about 6hrs if I am using a blanket as well as a sheet. Since I rarely manage to sleep that long anyway tho it’s not that much of an issue :slight_smile:

How many years is the warranty?
How much pounds will it support?
Will the foam deteriorate/sag from prolong use?

Good morning Samandirie1! The mattress should be odorless, the new memory foam we’re using now is designed not to have any of the smell associated with traditional foams. We make these mattresses fresh for the Woot deal though, meaning none of these are pre-packaged beds tht have been sitting around a warehouse for months. So because they are new sometimes you will detect a new foam smell from them being fresh off the production line and vacuum sealed for protection. As you mentioned the smell will dissipate quickly. While it’s not necessary to leave them air out overnight, we do recommend if you have somewhere to leave it expanded for 12 hours or so to do so so that the foam can fully expand before you sleep on it (and it also allows it to breathe).

What type of mattress cover are you using? The foam is also designed to be very breathable and to pull heat away from your body to keep you cool. A blanket shouldn’t be trapping the heat unless its a thermal or down blanket in which case it might be working against the foam design and trying to keep the heat close to your body.

Appreciate your feedback and thanks for your support of PuraSleep!

I see they have a 10 year warranty, how are warranty issues resolved?
Is this based upon an angle of deflection, visible separation, foam deterioration, what is designated as a valid warranty covered issue and what is not?
Is this a full or pro-rated warranty?
Would the buyer be responsible for return shipping, as the mattress will no longer fit into this 4x2x2 box it is shipped to customer in.
How long have you been in business, do you have other holdings to transfer claims to in the event this business is not active in 10 years.
Sorry for so many questions, but buying from a company I have never heard of before is a tad risky.

Hi Mellobeth66. The warranty is a full 10 year warranty, you can check out the details on our website www.luxefoam.com under the Customer Service tab. The mattress will support a combined weight of up to 400 lbs.

PuraSleep mattresses are designed to last - alot depends though on the type of foundation that you use to support your mattress. Please be sure to always use a solid foundation designed to support the weight of these types of mattresses. A solid platform bed is ideal as is a slatted frame if the slats are sturdy and not spaced more than 2.5" to 3" apart. There are awesome box foundations now that do not have springs in them anymore, but are designed with good sturdy wood (again with closely spaced slats inside) to keep your new mattress fully supported.

By the way if you purchase the mattress, we do recommend you rotate it from top to bottom every three weeks or so for the first couple of month to avoid any impressions in the foam. No need to ever flip it though, these are no flip mattresses.

I was just about to ask all of these questions myself.

To other customers, how do you think this compares with the Costco Novaform 14" that was on sale queen for $400?