PuraSleep PuraVida SynerGel Memory Foam Mattresses

What is the density of the foam layers and how many lbs is the memory foam layer?

Are the layers laminated/glued together?

The layers get glued together with a non-toxic, environmentally friendly water-based adhesive.

Greetings,

How big (size wise, for a FULL SIZE MATTRESS) is the BOX that this will be shipped/delivered in, to my house?

Thanks!

If for some reason, I don’t like the bed. Is there a return/refund policy? Is there a time limit?
Is there a cost involved? If so, how much?

Our return policy is linked in my signature. No returns for “personal” reasons.

who I am post

How heavy is this mattress?

Hello! The mattress ships compressed in a box that is 21" x 20" x 40" and a full weighs 60 lbs. The box comes with handles so it is a manageable size and weight for 1-2 people and easy to manage if you have stairs.

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Hello. Since we aren’t sure what size you are considering, here are the unboxed/boxed weights for each size:

Full: 55/60 lbs.
Queen: 65/70 lbs.
King or CalKing: 82/87 lbs.

Hello Drunken Alien.

Density is an important feature but note that the effect of the density on the overall support and comfort level can vary greatly by the types of foams used and the manner in which those foams are combined in a mattress. There are many factors that go into the quality and “feel” of a mattress. We use foams designed to provide superior quality and combine our foams in a way that will deliver what we believe to be the best combination for support and longevity.

The top layer consists of 1.5" of premium high density 3.5 lb PuraGel Memory Foam. Unlike standard memory foams that trap heat, our PuraGel foam pulls the heat away from your body and down and out of the mattress. It also provides enhanced support for your body.

The 2nd layer is a 1.5" transition foam layer utilizing our unique proprietary Energex formula. It has a 3.0 lb. density. This foam is very unique in that it maps your body’s pressure points (like shoulders and hips) and conforms to them so that you don’t feel any pain in these areas. It also is a highly resilient, compression resistant foam that gives a much more lively feeling to the mattress than conventional foams, helping to boost rather than inhibit your movements.

The base is a 7” Support Core Layer of 1.8 lb. superior support foam. The base resists compression and ensures proper body alignment needed for years of restful nights’ sleep.

Has anyone purchased the king size? Reviews?

Hi Mitchell!

Thank you for your interest in the SynerGel mattress. You can read the reviews at the bottom of the product page on our website at: http://www.luxefoam.com/product_p/lf-10117.htm

Let us know if you have any questions we can answer for you. We’re here to help.

The problem is, you can’t reliably read reviews on the site that is selling a product. It becomes a conflict of interest.

Hi Fourthmeal. We understand your concern. We have nothing to hide and have posted all customer comments. We are proud to say that we have very few product issues and if we do, we handle them quickly and professionally.

We would also say that we have been partnering with WOOT for almost three years and if we didn’t provide excellent product and services, we are sure they would have sent us packing by now.

Please let us know if you have any specific questions we can answer about the product or the company. We will be here all day!

I understand. I’m ordering a Cal-King and hopefully all goes well.

Thank you! I’m sure everything will be great. Feel free to contact us anytime at info@luxefoam.com

Nope not hot to sleep on. I LOVE mine!

what’s the difference between a 10’, 12’ or 14’ matteress does that make a difference, I was told to get a 14’ and I see only a 10’ is offered