PuraSleep Serenity Mattress - 5 Sizes

I think I found this on Amazon. Looks like a good deal. https://www.amazon.com/PuraSleep-Serenity-Memory-Mattress-Queen/dp/B01M1CQQAR

Bought a puresleep memory foam mattress and it is very soft, so soft that if I crawl on the bed or even sit on it for a while, I can touch what is under my mattress. It is not very supportive at all, I replaced a bed n a box memory foam with this one so I didn’t have to move my old one, and I really miss that old one. Not exactly the same mattress but I would not buy from this company again. PuraSleep 10-Inch CoolFlow Mattress

Hi “joybuysse” - I am with the manufacturer PuraSleep. We are so sorry to hear about your mattress experience. We always get rave reviews about our CoolFlow mattress and we certainly wish you had contacted us regarding this issue.

Can you compare this model to your other models in terms of how cool it will sleep and its firmness?

Hello “bendb”,

Our Serenity mattress is a Medium comfort level (5) on a firmness scale of 1-10. It also has a 2.5” Gel Enhanced memory foam top layer captures and removes heat from your body. We have a variety of other mattresses that we sell on our website that range in firmness from a 4 up to a 7. We have a variety that have cooling gel foam and others that do not have the cooling gel foam layer. Our Serenity is our most popular due to the “Meduium” comfort level in addition to the micro-gel cooling layer.