PuraSleep SynerGel Memory Foam Mattresses

What is the firmness of this mattress on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the firmest)?

From the vendor:

Medium Firm (7 on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the firmest).

we made the switch from box spring and mattress to this mattress and will never go back! so comfortable!!

Does anyone know if this mattress will soften up at all?

I’m very interested to know myself

I found this review on Amazon as thought it might be helpful to post here. It also seems to be a pretty fair assessment. 4/5 stars https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/cr/B00PZ22KNS/ref=mw_dp_cr

It seems to me that it won’t sag much with a box spring or a study underneath.

I ordered a Queen but the box I received says “Synergel KING - 1” on the outside. I have never gotten an incorrect order from Woot in the 10 years I’ve been buying. I just realized that they do not have a phone contact for customer service. In reading the “Hassle Free” returns policy, it states that NO MATTRESSES can be returned. Anyone have any luck getting ahold of Woot directly instead of just email?

Oh boy- OK, the first thing you need to do is DO NOT OPEN THE MATTRESS

** JUST DONT**

I’m going to reach out to Customer Service, and the Home team to see what we can find out about packaging for this product. They will email you back (you can also send me a private message with your phone number and I can pass that along )

In the meantime

** DONT OPEN THE MATTRESS**