PuraSleep Synergy Memory Foam Mattress

Good Morning Everyone! I am a representative with the manufacturer PuraSleep and am here to answer any questions you may have.

Can you comment on the firmness ratings of these mattresses?

Absolutely! The Synergy is a 6.5 out of 10 which makes it a Medium Firm.

Is there a Pura Sleep which is firmer?

Yes BristolVol we do offer a firmer mattress which is a 7 out of 10 and is categorized as “firm” and it is the ReLuxe. It is currently not being offered during this deal on Woot, but keep your eyes peeled for upcoming offers. Woot is offering our ReLuxe topper this week so take a look at it!

does it come with box spring

No, it does not.

My husband and I bought this mattress in June, upgrading from a 10+ year old spring mattress and box spring. The first night on it we slept 11 hours. We joke that it has a very strong gravitational field. It was definitely a gamble to buy a mattress over the internet, but we are very satisfied with our purchase. It does feel firm–you don’t really have the sensation of sinking in, yet you feel stable and magically cradled. No more tossing and turning. We love it!

ceschuby - We love you! Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Synergy mattress. We are so happy to hear that you love our mattress just as much as we do. Thanks!

Hubby here.

I’m here to back up her story. We slept 11 hours straight the first night we had the mattress. But it’s not gravity; it’s magnets. I’m sure of it. There must be powerful magnets in this mattress.

I was a little worried that I saw some negative reviews online saying the mattress was too soft and other negative reviews saying that it was too firm. But it turns out that it is a magical mattress that is both soft and firm.

The surface is soft enough that you sink into it about an inch so you are cradled a bit so there’s no pressure on hips and elbows and other pressure points. But then you stop sinking when you hit the firm layer and you are supported on a level surface with no sagging. It has been great for my back.

No, we don’t work for the company but we love this mattress.

rcraig…Maybe you should come work for us!! Thanks again for the great review.