PuraSleep VentiLuxe Gel Memory Foam Back/Side Sleeper Pillow-2Pk

Good morning everyone! I’m with the manufacturer PuraSleep and will be here to help you throughout the deal with any questions you may have.

What are the main differences between the two (more expensive vs less expensive)?

Hi revobob! The pillows are the same. The more expensive one is just a two-pack. So, it’s actually a GREAT deal if you need two pillows!

Thanks. I’ll take the 2 pak. Have a great week-end.

Thank You revobob! Hope you have a great weekend too!

Will this pillow actually stay cool? My pillows end up soaked with sweat almost every night. I’ve tried all sorts of pillows. Sometimes I wish someone would make a pillow that actually stays cool to the touch no matter the room conditions.

Hi mschauber! Sorry it took so long to get back to you! To answer your question. Yes! This pillow will absolutely help you to stay cool. As it says in the description, it has micro gel beads infused into the memory foam that help maintain your body’s optimal sleep temperature and increase both the support and durability of the memory foam.

The ventilated design ensures you stay cool and dry all night long!

With the CoolFlow open cell formulation it improves air circulation by 95% over standard memory foams and rapidly dissipates heat and moisture for maximum comfort.