Pure Comfort Full Size Air Mattress

Not on my planet! Are you from someplace with lighter gravity, perhaps?

Will keep this in mind when I host four visiting friends, thank you for your post.

This post also shows why negative reviews must be taken with a grain of salt - how much experience do these people have with other air mattresses? The raised ones are special cases, and air pressure always changes based on temperature.

Will try to report on my experience when I receive these though.

I am also concerned about height . Anyone think this would work on a fold out in my hybrid camper ?

doubtful

Anyone know if the included pump will work with a Coleman Quickbed?

So far I have very little to complain about this mattress. Mine keeps inflated with no issues. I do have to add air into it every few weeks but I think that is to be expected. My 3 year old loves this mattress as his personal bounce (in the) house. But My oldest son(9) sleeps on this as his main bed. He finds it more comfortable than a traditional bed. I highly recommend this mattress and plan to buy another one if I ever see it on here again. Pump works great by the way!!

I bought this as an emergency bed to use when guests stayed at our house. Two weeks ago I used it for the first time and loved it. Nice, high mattress that kept its air over the course of three nights. Last weekend I had to use it again but, as I rolled off of it in the morning, I heard a small hissing sound and it lost its air. Turns out that a small, 1-inch split opened up on the felt-side of the mattress, which is virtually unpatchable. I have two other mattresses (Coleman) that we’ve been using for camping for years with no problem…I’ll just stick with those in the future.