Pure Digital Flip Classic 60 Minute Camcorder

Flash memory! Right on.
I ponder the quality of the video, though. 500 megs does not usually fit good quality video… not 60 minutes of it.

No knives?

These look like they’re going for about $200 on amazon, amazing price when you really think about it…

My iPhone 3GS video camera has killed any desire or need to buy an SD Flip.

But you should buy 3!!!

Not a fan. =[
Should be cheaper due to the resolution. =[

suddenly Montana is ‘all in’

Been waiting for this.

Moving across the country in 10 days…so having it shipped to my new address. Here’s hoping Woot shipping is slow as usual.

wasn’t this the same thing at the same time yesterday

I have the HD version and like it ALOT!

Sony does not make the Vado Creative does.

Use these at school and works great- very rugged. Great price.

anyone think it is a problem that this is a refurb?

Awesome price

yes the HD version is great - easy to operate and no doubt this is a version that has all the great features of the HD one - minus the trouble associated with huge HD files of course

$5700 in the pot already…

Crap! Just tuned in a was 60 secs late for the garage door opener. Was kicking myself the first time for missing that and the pool robot. There HAD to be a woot off!

I am begging the woot gods to please put a graphing calculator on the woot-off… as I am doing my stupid statistics homework and I believe that I now see the value in a graphing calculator, but alas I am a poor college student, there for I need a woot price… please…

I bet the woot gods are not listening … :frowning:
boo-hoo!

Alton Brown is tripping me out and is the only thing keeping me awake for this woot off.

man the things i could record in 60min

I have one of these and paid twice as much. We use it for videos of the kids to put on YouTube and simple fun stuff. Cheap, rugged, and it doesn’t matting if you drop it cause it was forty bucks!