Pure Digital Flip Ultra Series 30 Minutes Video Camcorder

your 8 yr old will love this, yes, snap it up

this was $35 last month (refurb unit).

they give us 2 more colors and up the price $10?

buy it to try it out i guess. i love mine.

What’s the startup time on these? My digital camera takes forever before it can start recording. Will your baby/kid/dog/drunk friend still be doing that “crazy thing” by the time you manage to get it recording?

http://sellout.woot.com/Blog/ViewEntry.aspx?Id=8982

That was the “classic” model. This one has the same recording time, but twice the memory. I’d say that probably means twice the video quality.

Do these have a “continuous” mode? (where the camera starts to over-write the beginning of the file when it reaches the 30min limit) Or do you have to delete the file and restart?

hmmm… not for me really… would rather save towards an iPhone.

I’d be interested if there was an expansion slot of some sort.

Can you take still photos at all?

■ Power-up Time: 4 to 7 seconds depending on the amount of recorded content

Seems that was easy enough to find in the description…

Sure, push start then stop as fast as you can :slight_smile:

Have you even bought anything from woot that is a refurb? If not, keep your uneducated comments to yourself. I have bought refurbs from woot and I haven’t had one problem with them.

iPod?? Really? Who still buys iPods these days?

I think the new 5th generation iPod Nano is better all around.

I have two flip ultras, there’s a program that’s inside the camera that allows you to click frame by frame until you select the photo you want and save to your computer via the USB port. You can make mini movies out of various clips/photos, with music,titles etc. If your child takes a dance class, you can send relatives mini movies of the highlights w/out boring them w/ three hours of video.

Shipping Update

Pure Digital Flip Ultra Series 30 Minutes Video Camcorder has completely shipped via FEDEX Ground. All tracking will be emailed by this afternoon to members who purchased this item. If you would like to find your tracking information sooner, please click the following link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING

Nice, thanks!

Pretty good Woot staff! 4 days from when it was put on the site to when it’s in my grubby little hands, that’s pretty damned fast!