Pure Digital Flip Ultra Series 30 Minutes Video Camcorder

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Pure Digital Flip Ultra Series 30 Minutes Video Camcorder
$39.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Pure Digital Flip Ultra Series 30 Minutes Video Camcorder

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

http://www.google.com/products?q=Pure+Digital+Flip+Ultra+Series+30+Minutes+Video+Camcorder&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=ni7oSumZMJTeMcfnpKgI&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CDMQrQQwAw

Cheapest new is $75

unwoot!

this is NOT hd

:frowning:

next.

good night everyone

i am going to sleep

Only pink left… in for one… great girly gift!

It’s only $40 - for the price, these rock even in SD.

FYI: we bought a refurb 60min Flip off of Woot a few months ago (6-9ish) and it just completely died last week. Can’t get to my videos or anything, just died while I was using it. The other one we bought and gave as a gift is still going strong though.

These are not HD…but, we have had 2 of these Flip cameras (only in the 60 minute model)for about a year and the pictures are really pretty good anyway. Unless you are a professional videographer or photographer who demands high-definition quality… this provides a very high quality video of your pets, kids, grandkids and it is SIMPLE to use!

@jenberk … u gave the wrong one away as a gift…lol

bring on the sporks

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/2553/choicesi.jpg

I’ll take over from here.

good night

I also bought the 60 minute flip last time it was on Woot and it died:( can’t hold a charge…Bum deal!!

Okay, I will bite and buy the last one. For 40 bananas, it will be a stocking stuffer for x-mas. Even if the last one is pink.

They are not rechargable. Put new batteries in it.

I keep missing these! I am looking to get one of these and I keep missing it. Please do one again.