Pure Therapy Head & Eye Massager

I’m going to wear one of these around the office & tell everyone it’s a Google Glass v2.

The point being, it looks like a HMD or VR headset.

I think this would make my drive home from work more relaxing. Well, less so for the other motorists around me.

Why is this on sale for so little?

I would really like one, however in the notes it says not to use if one has eye problems.

Do you have any way I could safely use it? I have glaucoma and have had cataracts removed w/ lense implants, cornea transplants, glaucoma valve implant and multiple glaucoma surgeries on both eyes. Hoping for an encouraging answer!

Got a good laugh from this one, thx

I have to say, the idea of trusting a product that’s been marked down 67% to massage MY EYES is a little terrifying.

Because our buyers drive a hard bargain and know that wooters will snort if we don’t give you a killer deal.

Kinda funny that we get complaints when the price isn’t low enough and worry when the price is too low. :slight_smile:

'nuff said.

Because Woot is awesome! Why as why?
FYI - these are brand new, not refurbished

To be clear, this product will massage the area around your eyes, not your eyeballs. We gave Woot a great price because we love them and their customers :slight_smile:

In your case I would advise playing it safe and not using this device. We care about your well-being and don’t want to take any chances with your health!

A word of CAUTION - Do NOT use this while driving or operating heavy machinery of any kind.

For one thing it’s dangerous and not to mention the other drivers might think you’re Bounty Hunter Boba Fett

My husband has a REALLY BIG head. How adjustable is it? What is the max circumference it will work on?

1. Perhaps you compliment him too much?

2. Did you actually measure his head or is this a job for tonight when he’s sleeping?

I digress, the maximum head width is 7" and length is 10". It’s not perfectly round (shaped like a head) so the actual maximum circumference is hard to say exactly. His head might be wider than 7" but less than 10" long. Hope this helps!

NM - answer to my dumb question listed clearly on product listing page.

Okay Woot, you’ve got the head covered. Now how about the hands?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0074AVWTW/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

Here’s my question…when are you shipping? I was guaranteed arrival by Christmas. Got 3 as gifts! Doesn’t even show shipped yet!

Same question…anyone receive their’s yet?

Hey all, I’m asking about shipping updates but it will be tomorrow before I hear anything.