PWA: Another thread older, but less mature...

I think ours has a mode to take humidity out of the air.

a quick google search adds another possibility to j5’s answers, if you have a variable speed blower (see Brand New System Not Removing Humidity):

"Have the company set up the variable speed blower to run slower and longer on start up. The slower air movement will remove more moisture from the air much faster. Once the moisture has been removed the unit can concentrate more on the temperature drop in the home.

"I am in a very high humidity location myself. A three of my A/C units run water like you turned on a faucet for the first 15 to 30 minutes of operation then the blower ramps up to satisfy the cooling aspect of the home.

“One thing to remember. The newer units have less moisture removal capacity especially the ones with the variable speed blower unless the blower unit is set up properly.Most companies just install the unit and walk away with out any adjustments because they feel it is all done at he factory and that is just not true.”

disclaimer: i don’t know nuttin’ ‘bout birthin’ no babies. or about a/c either, i just type.

A technical term?

The Googlefu is strong with this Dragon Warrior.

A trade term

Time to place yer bets.
Atlantic City gives odds in favor of d’name ignoring current suggestions and complaining about humidity again within a couple of weeks at 100:1.

sucker bet

Afternoon folks. How goes things?

Sad to hear about Maurice Sendek. I thought of those interviews immediately, Dname.

Poof, we always had book fair during grandparents day. Heh.

We always have book fair during parent-teacher conferences. I heard the last one didn’t go very well. Maybe we need to have a grandparents day. I wonder how many students have grandparents close enough to attend.

Woo-hoo! Frog legs tonight.

?
I know I should know what this means…

Benchmark!

Congrats!!!

Woohoo! Congrats on being able to kick the habit.

How many years has it been?

Afternoon all.

she eats them.

If I remember correctly it’s because she gave up smoking.

Although I like no1’s answer better.
//snicker//

Thank you! Congrats poof!!!

Afternoon, folks.

Condolences amphibian appendages!

Afternoon GMan. Almost time to go get Ver1, so if I disappear that’s my excuse today. Just finished lunch, good leftovers.

See ya.

g’night

Nine years.
//sigh// fat & happy

Wow, that’s great.

Your edit was much quicker than my post on the other thread.

Yup, sorry. I did stick around as long as I could, even played the word games.