PWA: Because 116 pages is just too many.

New thread! Cool! As Minnie Pearl used to say “I’m just so proud to be here!”

1 Like

But the wrapper keeps it clean.

I just realized, my nieces graduation party is the same time as the triple crown.

Why is that a problem?

They live about a mile from Belmont Race Track.

Swell.

I don’t think there is an entrance to the race track from the street we will have to take.

I grew up near Aqueduct race track. Back before OTB it was busy. Kids had to be home before the race track let out. Too much traffic once the races were over!

Somethings get wrapped.

Somethings get unwrapped.

Remembering the difference is hard.

Yikes! That should be fun! I was hoping to watch the race on TV, but I am going away for the weekend and am not sure I’ll be near a TV when it comes on. What time does it start?

I found out graduation is tomorrow, the party is in a few weeks.

Saved!

A new thread with no posts since yesterday? That’s just wrong.

You’re right! What’s going on? I went out of town, what’s everybody else’s excuse?

For my mom’s birthday, we went on a short overnight trip. We drove 2 hours through the country to a tiny, historical town in our state. Had a wonderful time, stayed at a nice B&B. The weather was perfect. Taking tomorrow off from work to rest and catch up on stuff.

Really?

Poof goes away and nothing here?

Happy Birthday Ace.

Morning all. Hope your weekend was good.

I did some garage sales and then we saw the X-Men movie. We really liked the movie.

Other than that, headaches this weekend. I can’t use my bite guard because it makes me snore too much. Now I’m clenching and getting headaches. Time to go back to the dentist.

I have an over the counter thing. I can look to see what it is, or send you one in the mail, if you want.
It is a rubbery thing. Use it a few times and throw it away. Comes a bunch in the package.

Got a letter saying I won two airline tickets. Too bad I googled it and found out it was a fraud.

Figured it was.

Didn’t want the tickets anyway.

US Airlines…if anyone gets one. It seems to be an old scam.

Not to say anyone here wouldn’t google it.

i always thought condoms were one-time-use only. :meh:

Give me the name and I’ll look it up. The usual problem with rubbery ones for me is that I just clinch. I don’t grind. So with those, I just clench harder. Sigh.

How do you know you are snoring too much if you are fast asleep?

Cruzer, hope your wifey has an easy delivery! And you do your best to not get yelled at during it for causing that pain. :tongue:

How do you know you are snoring too much if you are fast asleep?

Cruzer, hope your wifey has an easy delivery! Do your best to not get yelled at during labor for causing that pain. :tongue:

Back rubs, foot rubs, drugs, whatever it takes. We’ve had two in the last month. I know of what I speak. haha

My son had fun recording me a couple different times. Figured out that I was curling my tongue behind the bite guard and that was putting it too far back and blocking my throat.

//wonders if no1 can find that on youtube//

//guesses lplady couldn’t//

It was audio only. Tfffffffffffftttttt!

Afternoon folks. I saw Edge of Tomorrow this weekend. I was impressed; it was a very well-done movie. If you’re inviting people to the movie, though, be sure to specify what day you’re inviting them for. Half the people I invited to see it on Saturday responded thinking I was inviting them to see it on Sunday.