PWA: Because 116 pages is just too many.

I am glad you enjoyed the baby pictures, they certainly are cute. I talk to my daughter often, as she is at home all of the time with the kids. She keeps me updated and their little personalities are becoming more and more obvious. Will is laid back as long as his needs are met, he gets a little fussy if he’s out of his comfort zone. Reese is more curious and active, always checking things out, and she lets you know when she isn’t happy. I can’t wait to see them, just a little over a month to go, now. I’ll take a couple of thousand photos, don’t worry.

Mr. mbspell is in the hospital right now, tests being done.

Please send Prayers, Good Wishes and Hopes for a speedy recovery.

thank you, dave.

after much back and forth, the current diagnosis seems to be pneumonia. fingers crossed they don’t find anything else strange while they poke around. it seemed like every test pointed at a different problem last night.

I just got back from a trip out of town and no internet. I hope all is well. Sending positive thoughts your way.

thank you.

the diagnosis was pneumonia. he spent 3.5 day in the hospital and is home and feeling better now.

That’s good news. I wish him a speedy recovery.

BUMP

hiya Chev! how’s the eye?

edlada - when do you head to the USA?

The eye is righteously irritated today, but my vision is CRAZY GOOD! I could not be more pleased with the results. Give me a week or two and I’ll be back to top speed.

I think ed might be here now?

Hey edlada.
Here’s what I posted in the Grotto…

Yeah I did.
I was a little hesitant due to it being about 100 miles away. It’s good I like to drive.
Unfortunately neither pooflady nor cklun were able to join us.
I had a great burger and fries (kinda like shoestring but curly) and Ed had a veggie flatbread.
We talked for quite a while. Probably 70/30 in Ed’s favor. After about 2 hours we went outside so Ed could have a smoke (or 5) and continued to talk. For another 3+ hours. Interesting guy. Loves to read, especially European history. Held quite a few jobs because he gets restless. Has lived in 3 different countries. So there was plenty to talk about.
I took a different route home thanks to Google maps. Probably to avoid rush hour traffic the other way. That was a nice ride.
I felt wasted the rest of the day.

BUMP

Did the PWA’s join a convent or something?

Most that post here are Green anyway. Poof has joined us on occasion. I know edlada has been a little preoccupied. Not many more are here with any frequency.

//sniff//

I hear you. Much sadness.

ftfy

WHAT??? no1, nice to see you and your snark are alive and well

Wasn’t broke

Been in a coma?

Solitary?

got tickets to see David Bowie Is exhibit in NYC next week. will have 1.5 more free days in NYC. we were there before, but may do the usual tourist stuff. anyone got any recommendations?