pwa: bring back lord v8r

because every thread starts with “pwa:”

bring back lord v8r. he’s got a way with the force that’s a lot of fun at parties.

I concur. There is something about fellow star wars nuts that makes you like em. We miss you darthv8r please come back!

We need to find out why he left and see if it can be fixed.

HELP!!!
I have Outlook Express. I have an error message. It’s rejecting the recipient. No matter who I try to e-mail. I’ve deleted the e-mails. I’ve rebooted. Can’t get rid of that little yellow triangle.

Ms. Poof, your OE is turning snobby?

What does it say?

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was @adelphia.net’. Subject ‘Re: //’, Account: ‘pop.fuse.net’, Server: ‘smtp.fuse.net’, Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: ‘554 Domain Relaying denied’, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 554, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

Ms. Poof, did you edi tthis cause it’s only got part of an address. If this is the way it looks, mabe that’s the problem. Should be name@adelphia.net? Remove the bad address, mabe it’ll work.

Is it because we found out you were actually funny and kind of sweet?

We can fear you if need be!

Come back Lord Vader!

My email used to be XXXX@adelphia.net but it got changed. Time Warner bought out Adelphia and the email addresses were changed. MIne changed on July1

edit: Never mind.

No, I edited the address out. The first time it happened this evening, it was a reply to MacDaddy, who’ve I’ve been talking to back and forth all afternoon. I thought maybe because it was a military address, they might have done something weird. So then I tried my sister (the adelphia address) who I e-mail all the time, and it also was rejected.

mabe the Emperor killed him. Does anyone see a Force Ghost around here?

Outlook has an 800 number which I have used. They are very helpful and will fix anything and there is no charge.

Poof, I got the same error when I tried to send a test e-mail from Outlook, but the online mail log-in worked fine. I wonder if Bell changed a setting somewhere… :confused:

So should I call fuse or zoomtown?

Fuse. Technically, they are the service provider.

I might never have noticed if you hadn’t said anything. I rarely send using Outlook, I just use it as a place to archive messages.

I always use it. I have no idea why. I guess that’s the way someone originally set it up for me.

I built my address books in the online viewer because I send from several different locations. That way, I always have my addresses with me.

edit: by locations, I mean computers.

Can you send email to anyone that isn’t on adelphia.net? For example, me?

Mac is not an adelphia address and I tried to send one to my work e-mail and it gave me the same error. That’s what makes me believe some setting may have changed at fuse.

Of course, I could be totally wrong. I don’t know a lot about Outlook set up. :confused: