PWA: Burning down the Information Superhighway.

I figured I better get him to create a new one while he was here…

It’s weeks like this that I’m glad I’m on high ground.

And we had a horrible 3" Thursday…nevermind. I’ll stay out of this conversation.

yeah, was watching news footage of the insanity on the roads down there…

yeah…I’m not in any of the flood-prone areas

Yes, we don’t have the road equipment to deal with it. Doesn’t make sense to invest in it for the 3-4 days that we get the stuff.

I have a friend in Denton who says she got 6-7" and that it’s all melted already!

well, I’m gonna wander off…

gnite all

heh. My sister keeps saying that she’s gonna get with my brothers and get me a snowblower. Today, I told her that would have been a great gift this year.

It was really werid for us this time. One place would get nothing and just 10 miles away, they got 9". I think we got 3 -4" although the official airport record says we only got 1".

G’night, Lynnz. :slight_smile:

Nite Lynn. Give the critters a scritch from me.

I had to chuckle when I saw that your pool was uncovered in the snow. My pool won’t get opened until Memorial day.

I don’t have a pool cover. Very few here do. We had a motorized one in WA though.

I would love an inground pool with a motorized cover, but it’s not even close to the top of the list…

It didn’t work great. That’s a lot of weight to pull for a small motor. There was a pin that was always snapping. The pool guy told us that it was basically designed to break so it wouldn’t burn out the motor. It would never close completely. There was always about a foot uncovered. Then it would fill with water during the rains and that would push pool water out the overflow drains. You had to get the water off the cover before it ruined it with the weight and then of course the pool needed filling when you relieved that pressure. PIA. But then I don’t like pools.

Nice lounger

You can read a book while you lay there. You would think somebody would have thought of this earlier.

That’s pretty cool. I wouldn’t mind having one of those. :slight_smile:

Bedtime for me. See y’all tomorrow.

G’night, DAJ. :slight_smile: