PWA: Chewing the Fat

good morning raining!

edit: i hope you’re having a great day!

I work with (not directly) a bunch of no good id**iots!

I’ve been told to get rid of FF. Forget that we do half of our testing on FF and that we need it to do our work.

btw, woot looks awful on IE6.

Sucks in IE7, too . . . er, correction . . . IE7 sucks all by itself.

Afternoon, folks.

New PWA, six hours, still page one.

Unbelievable.

not really that unbelievable. most probably don’t know there is a new one up anyway.

That, in itself, speaks volumes.

first page!

sorry! I knew it was here, but couldn’t reach my keyboard.

Orc’s interview happened, he feels it went well. They are going to let us know more next week.

Why would you think we wanted to know this?

dang filturz…!

Oops, didn’t think of that. Sorry.

If there is no picture it didn’t happen

that’s ok. something to be proud of either way!

Evening all. Nice new digs Cruzer, but with all that wedding money couldn’t you have purchased a larger tv for us, geeze.

KtC, my fingers & toes are crossed for Orc.

no1, I don’t know much about the shirt thread. You mentioned a reckoning page for tees. Do people vote on whether they want a shirt to continue to be sold or does it go by how many are being sold?

Less than a page and I still don’t want to read it all.

Hubbies vacation is going to kill me.

Now hubby doesn’t want a truck. He is using my van and sending son down to pick up a second load.

Yeah, right.

Guess what, you can’t get the truck you want when you try to rent one durning the college return period. He wanted a large van, but can only get a small truck with a lift.
Too big for what we need, but my van is too small. Espically since he had me buy everything the kid needs. Stuff, if I knew he was taking the van, could have been bought durning one or two trips to a Target type place.

There won’t be space to move in that apt when they get done.
I was planning on a bed, one nightstand, chest of draws, love seat, nice size desk, very small kitchen table, with two kitchen chairs and his desk chair.

Then they added a bookcase, a foot rest, a full size keyboard, two guitars, an amp and a bigger computer. plus the cat stuff, cat tree, scratching post, litter box (the big one where the dog can’t get to the litter to eat it) cat toys.

in a 15 by 19 foot room.

Thanks to the State of Colorado, we just got to upgrade our group from IE6 to IE7. YAY!!! We couldn’t file our sales tax returns online anymore because we had IE6.

Edit: D’name - It’s DRAWERS!!!

Not your problem. What will you be driving while they’re gone?

Ditto.

YaY!! Second load of laundry washing. Finally got the washer & dryer hooked up. No more laundry at sisters