PWA: I speak for the threads

Way to go! Now nobody (not noone!!!) gets the prize!

uh huh, sure.

Inky said she was going to close the thread.

I waited for a few minutes and locked the thread blind (I cover the the part of the screen that says who has last post.

I locked the thread. Checked it and it was locked.

Mavyn had last post.

Inky went to lock the thread. She unlocked it. (same button)

Cruzer came and posted .

Then inky and you.

So maybe mavyn and you have last post.

I knew. Saw the Lorax with the kids. It was mediocre–not a bad movie, just not great. Think I laughed twice, don’t recall hearing either kidling giggle.

Just couldn’t keep your fingers out of the pie . . . UH-gin!!!

//snerk :tongue:

I locked it first!

That is prolly the only Seuss book I never read. (Well, I can’t recall ever having read it.) [CRS!]

She said she was going to; why butt in???

It was one of the long ones. I must have read it, but not over and over again.

I’ve read it…the movie and the book aren’t that similar. Art-style, yes, the rest…Meh. Betty White is awesome as the Granny, though.

A few years back, Kohl’s had a promotion–buy a plush Lorax and they’d donate books to schools. So, I have a plush Lorax. The youngest kidling didn’t approve of his eyebrows.

Why is the cement truck, that just delivered the cement for a new driveway across the street, backing up down the street?
A residential street that really isn’t wide enough for two cars to pass when people are parked on both sides.
He squeezed between two of the contractors trucks.
If he went straight, he can get to the same main road in a block or two.

Ugh…My mom found out one of the step grandkids got married and didn’t invite her.
They were living together for years and invited a few people. Some aunts and uncles, not all.
Not even all the siblings. No grandparents.
The granddaughter was always weird.
My mom was married to her real grandfather since she was a infant, so it isn’t like she remembers another grandmother. Both grandparents were widowed.
The mom (sister in law) did not agree with cutting grandparents and aunts and uncles out.

Mom is having a fit.

Now it is mom’s 90th birthday in May.
The sister in law who’s daughter got married wants a big party.

Nobody has a house big enough.

Nobody wants to pay for that many people to go out. (50+ people)

Sister in law actually thought we should go to my mother s house. Yeah right. That is a good party, having a billion people over.

//sigh

We should all just take her out to eat in small groups. That way she would get 3 to 5 meals out of it.

Just googled it - first printed in 1971 - prolly why I never read it.

Good idea

do you mean your stepsister?

i’m still trying to parse this post to figger out if there was any incest involved!

Dramma familiare del genere!

Oooooh, nice clean thread!

Dname, I lock from the first post. That way, I can’t see who is posting.

Cat is itchy and chewing the fur off his legs. Will be hunting up new shampoo and other treatments today. It’s not fleas. Looks like another cat bath.

I lock from the first post too. If I log on and go to ebw, you can see who has last post.

I should just leave the window on the first page.

Might be allergies. Cat prior to The Intern had allergies and she did the same thing. Fortunately my vet at the time was aces in figuring it out so I didn’t have to pay lots of money to run a million tests.

All we did was switch food.

Oh here we go, you might want to ask your vet about getting a sample of Hill’s. (I had to look up what it was called so I just pasted the description too.)
*Hill’s Prescription Diet d/d Cat Food

The nutritional formulation of Prescription Diet d/d cat food includes enhanced levels of Omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants, which have been shown to be useful for pets with a variety of inflammatory skin conditions that are often associated with excessive itching, scratching and licking. Food allergy and intolerance may result in numerous skin and stomach problems that can cause discomfort and pain in your cat. This condition, also known as an adverse reaction to food, is usually an abnormal response to the protein found in many pet foods. Prescription Diet d/d comes with novel protein sources (new to your cat) to help manage adverse reactions to food. Commonly, reactions occur as a result of beef, dairy products and wheat. d/d Feline foods contain none of these allergens.*

Mackenzie has allergies too. Switching foods didn’t help. She gets benadryl almost daily now.

There’s been no change in his food since he arrived here 8 months ago so I’m ruling out food for the moment (but not entirely). He’s been going out some now and it’s spring so I am thinking allergies. Going for a soothing shampoo and some supplements to see if that helps.

I sure wish I could pop the cat (a benedryl) but they’re so different than dogs.