PWA: I'm too tired to think, so this is what you get

Mmmmmmmm pierogies.
My dad used to fry up blood pudding every morning. I loved the smell but I never could aquire a taste for it.

I always thought pierogies were Polish.

Many many years ago I worked for a lawn service on my time off. As you said, they do nothing anyone canā€™t do by themselves. Go to a reputable garden center and they can give you what advice youā€™ll need.

I believe that they are, or Ukrainianā€¦We had a lot of both in our area so cultures sort of blended.

The problem weā€™ve seen is that if the weatherā€™s lousy (meaning lots of rain), they get really backed up, then youā€™re getting some of your applications too close together. Or they put an application on and it rains that afternoon.

My husband and son are officially on the censes for choctaw again.

Hell, it got a nephew into Dartmouth. I looked it up and you had to be an active member of the tribeā€¦yeah right. They are lucky they know the name of the tribe!
Kid wrote his essay on his experiences as an american indian! Yeah, right. His mother was desperate to get him into an Ivy League school

The kid has NO experiences as an american indian. It is a great-great maybe even more greats grandparent.

the only time anyone paid attention, was when they had to do a report for school.

I went out to get the paper and didnā€™t get wet!
Ground is soggy, but the air is dry!!
Still windy.

They are, but thereā€™s a lot of land that is Slavic by culture, German by country. So, pierogies! :smiley:

And theyā€™re awesome. Iā€™m a huge fan. Home made, filled with sweet potatoes! mmmmmmm

Last post & hi!

Got a bit to go yet and hi back!

I like to get mine in early. Iā€™m an overachiever!

Hi everybody.

Had a fire drill at work. The absolute LOUDEST fire alarm ever! Actually caused ringing in the ears when we got outside and was physically painful.

Of course, today is the one day of the week it is raining. :tongue:

Always love the fire drills. In January, they were ā€˜testingā€™ the fire drillsā€“turn them on manually, run for 5 minutes, turn off, fiddle, turn them back onā€¦And they expected us to stay at work during this, for 2-3 hours.

I left. Screaming alarms are NOT part of a safe office work environment.

I hate it when that happens. Iā€™ve worked places where, while annoying, I could continue to work if they were testing. not here. These really HURT the ears.

Does anyone know what stores sell appliances where the salesmen arenā€™t on commission?

The ones here are painful as well, and include a bright flashing light as well, for EXTRA migrainitory fun.

And, plate oā€™shrimpā€¦Just got a notification that theyā€™ll be testing the outdoor alarms in housing areas this afternoon. Glad Iā€™m not home, I guess?

I donā€™t think anyone at Home Depot or Loweā€™s works on commission, do they?

The internet?

I donā€™t know. Canā€™t even get it answered on Google. Or Iā€™m not asking the right question.

Okay, discovered Best Buy doesnā€™t work on commissions.