PWA: It's Good Enough

All we really did was the deck.

In the end, we sold because we needed to pay for Erin’s grad school and to pay off debt. There were other reasons too, but those were the major reasons.

It worked. Between paying off debt, paying for Erin’s school and saving money, we have saved a crap load of money in 16 months and we are still adding to it at this point.

Recognition!!!

And I was just notified that my Twitter account was suspended by mistake and will be reinstated.

Got home from the hospital about 45 minutes ago. Husband did good in the surgery but 1) the pain block wore off early, and 2) they had to put a drain in the knee and it was draining lots so they didn’t send him to his room until they talked to the doc.

They asked me if I was staying the night. Not just no, but hell no. Although I’m glad I waited till he was done eating a sandwich because he fell asleep in the middle of chewing a bite.

Eight hours in the waiting room. Finished one book and started another. He told me not to come early in the morning, bless his heart.

Edit: Although I took the laptop today, it was just too heavy lugging around so I took it back to the car. Maybe tomorrow, since I’m only going to one room.

I’m so tired… why am I so tired?

Good morning everybody! Nice new place Cuszer! We are back in the mountains. Today is Elizabeth’s first birthday. She is opening presents already. Party and cake later today.

Happy Birthday, Elizabeth! October is a popular month for birthdays…I think I know someone born almost everyday this month, including my baby (ok - she’s 11)!

You’re pregnant! Congrats!

Yay! Happy birthday E-beth!

Morning!

Poof - glad Poofguy did well. I hope your books were good :slight_smile:

Joyner - happy birthday to Elizabeth!

Ktc - I would guess because you have 3 kids and a job?

Nobody all day?

She can’t be one already! Boy how time flies.

This is the first time I’ve seen what happens at last post when a page is closed, interesting.

Would someone be willing to risk Woot wrath to tell me the name of the site that must not be named? You could always just pm me the name.

You may want to wash your hands after reading this - I caught the flu and it’s not pretty. Trying not to give it to dad.

I am so happy for dad. Our Pastor came out and gave him communion today. I’m just happy he switched churches! People have called and cime by to see him.

My phone is being a pia and won’t let me change cime to come.

KtC being furloughed is hard work. I was in gov’t last time it happened.

If you are on facebook or twitter, go follow Mediocre Laboratories
The site isn’t active yet, it is https://mediocre.com. You can sign up there.
So far we got a $20 gift card from Amazon to either keep for ourself, or use to buy mediocre a office warming gift.
I sent them a stuffed rat. Poof sent a license plate holder that said we strive to be adequate .

Lots of scotch tape holders with a guy sitting on the toilet! Sent before they started posting pictures, so nobody knew anyone else would send it!

Hello. Just got home from the hospital. Husband is not a fan of physical therapy, or at least the half hour of sitting in a glider and gliding back and forth. Not only does it hurt a lot but he’s getting motion sickness, too! Really unusual.

tell him to stop gazing at his navel or his knee or whatever and look at something else in the room.

Weird.

I’ll tell him.

Good morning everybody! Hubby and I have dentist appointments today. It is raining.

Morning folks.