PWA: It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.

Found the cat then?

Edit: okay. read back into the last thread and answered my own question.

Thanks Cruzer!

Morning Rain!!!

Survived an extra long trip to the dentist. He is technically on vacation this week, but I needed to be seen and so did someone else so we got to come in this morning. Found out Dr. is on vacation because he is expecting a baby. He kept checking his phone to see if it was his wife.

More nice weather here today, gotta roll down the windows in the car, it’s broiling in the mid 60s already! (It was 66 when I got my sunburn.) Debating pulling the AC out, but it seems wrong to run it before we hit 70. . . — Now you all can remember why I don’t live where it’s warmer! —

Rain is supposed to come back tomorrow through the weekend, at this rate Seattle is drier!

FYI, dentist warned me to be sure and not leave it where a pet could get to it. They seem to like eating/chewing on stuff lathered in our spit. Have you checked Rusty’s poop for bits?

Afternibbles, wootrarians!

Dentucrap???

ROFL.

Now she’ll have to brush her breath with dungtyne!!!

Yes, that was a warning when I got them. Heck, b i l is making the night guard anyway. It is just…where did it go???
I just bought a drugstore one. See how that works.

I’m thinking it is TMj…maybe caused by arthritis, AND I still might need the stupid root canal .
The tooth is always sore. The two sources of the pain are only about an inch apart.
Back molar and jaw

Where is that poop thread anyway. Sounds like this belongs there.

I use a drugstore one. I was having a lot of issues with my right jaw. Started wearing the drugstore night guard, and things got a lot better. It’s not perfect, but until I get things sorted out with the dentist, it works. I’ve just been putting off that trip.

Wookie!!!

Oh yeah, Hi wookie!

Ok, pain and headache are getting to me, I think I’m gonna go lay down for a bit, even though I’d love to stay and chat with wookie.

Sleep well

Good luck with that, he just does fly-bys.

Feel better!

Hi Poof.
Gotta walk the dog.
See ya all later.

Yeah, because between yesterday and today, putting up and taking down lost cat signs, we haven’t walked anywhere.

Well, I have my physical in two weeks. Blood work next week, between the walking and the tooth hurting cutting back on my eating, I should come up good!

Opps, not ignoring you. Hi Ice! bye Ice!

man those are some good meds she’s got.

uh…Hi D’name