PWA: Keeping it 'Groovy'

When you have dogs, you perfect a certain walk that protects your feel and theirs.

“Walk this way.”

Quick, name the movie!

Young Frankenstein

Haha, tell that guy to take a cold shower. I’m not trying to get anywhere, I just tell it like it is.

You win a hug!

HUG

(That was quick too!)

Where did you go on the date?

oops.
I was just trying to love on bluey…

Thanks blue! One of my favorite movies!

I was just trying to say, I was complementing you without trying to get in your pantses… Um… I’m confused!

Here blue, have another drink…

We went out to eat…and then we couldn’t think where to go next so we came to my home to watch TV.
Luckily, daughter was here…heh, a chaperone!!

Whatchu talkin’ 'bout, Willis?

Awkward!

Goodnight everyone.

Love,
blue

Night blue!

Nite Blue.

Lot picture, Lot picture, Lot picture, Lot picture, Lot picture, Lot picture, Lot picture, Lot picture, Lot picture, Lot picture.

in the second picture, where the fence changes color, that is where our lot starts.

in the forth picture, there is a tree in the background that is light grayish, that is about where our lot starts to come back but the tree isn’t part of our yard. it also squares off back in the corner where the fence stops.

pictures 1, 8, 9 and 10 are the water quality pond. In picture 10 are houses that are directly across the pond from us.

sorry for the bad pics, they were taken with a camera phone.

Sounds nice, good for you.

Good night, Blue

It looks amazingly like… dirt. A lot like my lot looked before the house was built except some of our lots had trees. They really scalped all the trees down didn’t they?

Did you get an offer today?

Do you know when they will start building or when it will be completed yet?

Sheesh! I go out for a few hours and…

so… were the last three pages worth reading, or just a lot of PWing for space?