PWA: Moving On Up to the Eastside

We probably ought to make a new one. It looks like correcting the problem will be a manual process for Luke, so I think any threads that can be recreated should be. I did request that he fix the Charity thread so we can keep ARGH in the top page or two.

Time for my commute. See y’all later.

Ms. Raining,
Unless/until it gets fixed, here is the last page of the sports thread:
http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=1547751&PageIndex=29&ReplyCount=1045#post1676368

Thanks no.1, I still don’t remember who I picked if I have to redo it. I am out of town and my picks may or may not be on my desk. What a twit I am.

Ms. Raining,
Did you just now put picks on Mr. Cruzer’s site? Because I see them there at the bottom.
http://www.cs.stedwards.edu/~kcruz/football/index.php

Man. Not much love for the Ravens this week from you folk.

Ms. R,

Realtor/graphics artiste/research physiologist/proofreader/schoolteacher/biologist/data entry/information technologist/intelligence analyst/ceramics engineer/accounting consort/software technical writer/pharmacist/beekeeper/voiceover actor/print shop manager/tennis player/professional vegetable fighter

That explains your cauliflower ears . . . :tongue:

That ought to just about cover it. Thanks, clears it up a lot.

With the possible exception of the last one, it’s a list of the careers of many of us here . . .

Yes, I started to pair them up, but it got mushy around the IT type careers.

It’s Davebug’s birthday. There’s a thread on WOW.

Looks like Mr. lukeduff is testing the Charity thread. It’s gotta suck if 60 pages of Charity have to be cleansed of all of Ms. Acemom’s posts. I still see a doubled post on page 2.

I still have more cards that can be sent out.

Mr. Star, mabe you should issue a press release alerting the news media.

I should!

So all the threads are working now?

I think so.

They should be. Luke fixed us. :happy:

Evenin’ folks. :slight_smile:

Evenin’! Nice, new place Cruzer has here!

There’s been a lot of new development 'round these parts today! The neighborhood is really sprucing up. :slight_smile: