PWA: Posts of No Quality

I’m bored.

The service in our local IHOP is so bad, I’ll never go back.

Pancakes - Perkins - mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Just tried a new little coffee shop for breakfast. 1 star. Too bad because it’s right at the end of the street and would have been so handy.

When I waited tables, I was good–I actually cared if people enjoyed their meal, and did my best to make people smile.

Now, I don’t give a damn, so would make a terrible waitress. :wink:

Morning all!

Cruzer - nice new digs. loving the title. Who needs quality posts? Just another epeen for people to obsess over.

Poof - no experience with the Nissans. when we bought our last car, we liked the CRV and RAV4, but even the used ones were pricey. Ended up with a Buick Rendezvous. Worked for us, but everyone has their own preferences.

Mavyn - just want to apologize to all the IHOP waitresses out there for all the crayons stuffed in the syrup jars. But it was funny at the time, really.

Mavyn, when you go out to eat now, do you ever find yourself stacking plates and cleaning up your table to make life easier for the waiter/waitress? I swear, too many years in the food service industry has made me sympathetic for them!

That wouldn’t have bothered me. The upside down water glasses were a bigger pain…and the time the entire tray of syrups fell on the floor. :wink:

I do, yes…but I’ve always tidied up like that. In some ways I’m more patient, but since I also know that it’s not like it’s really a tough job, just a busy one, I’m also less forgiving on things like forgetting to bring me creamer for my coffee, or making me wait for my check for 20 minutes.

I’ve never waitressed and I don’t stack plates, but I always put all the trash (empty creamers and sugar packets) on the empty plates.

Financial dude just called to wish us a Happy Tax Day. I was kind of speechless.

Fi rst pa ge wooo! Fir st fi rst pa ge PWA post I’ve had.

//first smack for cruzer in this thread.

the first of many

Morning all. Gloomy cloudy day. Kinda matches my mood. Fair-weather friend had the gall to tell me yesterday that she was no longer mad at me. She figured out that I didn’t do something that she thought I did. Nice to know her 2-week silent treatment has ended. YAY for me.

Shoulda told her you hadn’t noticed.

Ooohhh, that would have been good.

Heh, I hadn’t really. She told me as she ws getting into her car at the end of a social gathering. Didn’t have time to respond other than a grumble under my breath as I was getting into my car. Grumble would be filtered here.

That is such a nice thing to do! I’ve certainly been to some restaurants where the customers are so rude and disrespectable and then blame it on the wait staff’s failure to do what was expected of them! Whatever happened to do unto others?!

Time to make the doughnuts!

So, I’m like, the only one who can’t figure out how to change my picture?
Swell

1st page!

Warning: going to be wearing Angry Day shirt today.

Is that the same avatar you were yesterday?

She evidently likes it. Other staff have changed theirs.

Yes. I figure if they paid for it, I should use it.

//shrug

They are all independent. The one near here is good. The one near mom is good.
Not a chain you would just stop at without knowing.