PWA Statistics

:slight_smile: thank you, dear…
my mind doesn’t remember details like that.

I was there. I’ve just never been quite as active as the big dogs. I’m pretty sure I was even on the first page of the first PWA! :slight_smile:

Yes, and don’t think I don’t miss that, although these days are fun too.

I still miss Rugby though, he always made me laugh…

Hmmm . . . you’ld think a tall woman woulda stood out . . . or up, as it were!!!

yeah, Tall, you even remember the Woot wet T shirt contest, lol.
I tried to get mac to start another one but he is too busy and can’t be online much…

Hey! What a coincidence!! I’ve got a wet t-shirt on . . . oh, wait . . . those are my shorts . . . never mind.

:meh:

hehe

I’m pretty sure my first post was just the letter k. Cruzer’s ‘rules’ said no one word posts, but didn’t say anything about one letter posts…

I wonder how far down the list the original is.

ewwww. swampa$$.

Okay . . . great stats . . . let’s not slide back into geezer nostalgia!!!

page 16

there is also one on 15,14,13,11,9,7,5,4,3,1 and 1

swampa$$ ?? And I say, Mor 'ass!!!

I think I finally got up enough courage to post somewhere around page 70-80 or so…

Bet it was before that . . .

I didn’t start chattin’ with y’all til macdaddy put me on his whiner’s list . . .

Mighta been…for some reason the 70’s pages stick with me, but i don’t know and I’m too lazy to go back and look.

LMAO, that’s how I started chatting with him…I loved the Whiners list and I propositioned him, lol.

:frowning: He turned me down.

:wink:

I never made the whiners list, but I never really posted much in the product forums. :confused:

edit: But he did write me a song for my 1,000th post! :slight_smile:

HAPPY BDAY WHORES

Several times . . . as i recall! :tongue: